Hi, does anyone here who lives in Massachusetts know a good place to have their guitar set up? I don't want to take it to guitar center because it's not worth it and I dont really like guitar center to be honest with you.

any help would be appreciated, i just got a new ESP LTD MH-400NT and i'd like to have it set up professionally.

thanks

W METALLICA W
Whereabouts in Mass are you? There are all sorts of places around Boston (Mr. Music, I think, is my favorite), but if you're further out or in western Mass, I don't know if I can help you.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
theres a sweet little guitar shop called the minor chord that im pretty sure does setups. it used to be in acton but recently they moved. i havent been to the new location yet but i think its somewhere in littleton. not sure where is mass u r. im in sudbury so its in a pretty decent location. hope this helped.

BTW heres a link to their site.. http://www.theminorchord.com/
I'm in middlesex county and i've heard of the minor chord, but i think they only do fender dont they?
im not sure if they do other brands other than fender. it probably says on their site somewhere. its worth looking into tho if u want a reliable store to setup ur axe.
Mouradian Guitar in Cambridge.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by LPshredder91
im not sure if they do other brands other than fender. it probably says on their site somewhere. its worth looking into tho if u want a reliable store to setup ur axe.

i called them up. its 60 bucks for a setup + the cost of string, and they'll have the guitar ready in a week in a half or two weeks.

lol.. im gonna keep looking.
Quote by oneblackened
Mouradian Guitar in Cambridge.

Jim is Undoubtedly the best in New England, but the wait is rediculous,

Check out Rockin' Bob's, Nicky put the Bill Lawrence in my Washburn and he polished the floyd rose and everything, he's a great guy, he's the fastest and the prices are pretty good for a setup
UG's Prodigal Son
Mouradians is 75 bucks, with a long wait time. ill check out rockin bobs now, thank you guys for responding !
if you pay extra you might be able to get your guitar back earlier, my guitar broke during christmas vacation last year and I was able to get it back before the vacation was over
UG's Prodigal Son
I shouldnt be worried about time, cuz i can just play my SG while the ESP is in the shop, but.. i just got the ESP and really, really want to play it more and more.

carlinos guitars in medford .... eddie is amazing.....what city are you from?
My Gear
ESP EX-400
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Alpine White
Peavey Valveking 112
Electro-harmonix Metal Muff with Top Boost
Mogami Cables
Dunlop Tortex Orange .60mm Picks
DiMarzio Cliplock Strap
Quote by Shawn Sousa
carlinos guitars in medford .... eddie is amazing.....what city are you from?

yeah and he's an actual ESP dealer so he might be the best bet for your MH-400. He's just a wicked nice guy too
UG's Prodigal Son
Quote by ajaxan
What about Daddy's Junky Music?

+1.
If everything could ever feel this real forever,
If anything could ever be this good again,
The only thing I'll ever ask of you,
You've got to promise not to stop when I say when.