Page 1 of 3
So the only kid that lives near us at all, is this little afro-american boy. He comes over and ****s with all our stuff, breaks ****s, ruin things, eats our food, and then leaves. He avoids everyone except my brother, and he keeps shooting dirty look at me. He doesn't even play with my brother though, just sits there playing his PSP, or makes us let him play our video games. Frickin annoying. And he says he plays guitar, but he can't say what kind he has, and when I handed him my guitar ans said "play something", he just says, I make my own music. And walks away. I don't like him at all....any of you have anyone like this?
Are you old enough to be on the internet unsupervised?
Quote by Bill43

I wouldn't know an Opeth song from an Egg McMuffin
Quote by mastaofrocknrol
wait you let a kid force you to play with your computergames?

wow

burn
I Won't Let This Build Up Inside Of Me

Quote by FFTLxx

muhat gandy
+Sideways 8

Well thats me set ^^
Quote by mastaofrocknrol
wait you let a kid force you to play with your computergames?

wow

I don't let him force me to do anything. He makes me brother let him play our xbox 360. I've told him several times to go away.
Quote by muhat gandy
burn

what burn? ok he`s 15 but still...............how old could that kid be 10,12 maybe his dad is Mike Tyson (or maybe he is, only then Mike Tyson dressed as a kid)
erm , if you dont like him why do you allow him to do all this? You just let some random kid wander into your house?!
Lock the door next time you see him coming your way.

Quote by sglover34479
What the ****? Why do you say that? I've done nothing but say this kid is annoying and ask if other people know kids like that?
afro american? I'm offended
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
don't let him in your house anymore / tell him to leave you alone

frickin' kids
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by sglover34479
What the ****? Why do you say that? I've done nothing but say this kid is annoying and ask if other people know kids like that?

I have a kid in my neighbourhood all screaming like: MOMMY......ICE CREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all day long. A friend of my once shouted at him: SHUT UP YOU PRICK !!!!!!! then his dad seemed to stand behind him....I lol`d.......he didn`t
Grab him from behind and throw him out! And what his parents? Do they know about this?
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Tell him to get out. You don't even know this kid so tell him to **** off.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
Set his afro-haricut on fire.
I know, I think too much in stereotypes...
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
I would kick him out, but it ain't my house, it's my parents, I've told him to stop using our stuff and go away millions of times, he just ignores me and walks away. The only thing I've done to get rid of him is turn my amp up LOUD and play random noise, but then I was told my the 'rents that another occurence would result in me being ampless.
Quote by archerygenious
Grab him from behind and throw him out! And what his parents? Do they know about this?

This is hick town buddy, his parents are no better. Instead of knocking on the door, they drive into our YARD and honk the horn until we come out.
Quote by sglover34479
I would kick him out, but it ain't my house, it's my parents, I've told him to stop using our stuff and go away millions of times, he just ignores me and walks away. The only thing I've done to get rid of him is turn my amp up LOUD and play random noise, but then I was told my the 'rents that another occurence would result in me being ampless.

Turn your amp up as loud as you can and play some music he'll hate.
Quote by sglover34479
So the only kid that lives near us at all, is this little afro-american boy.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by sglover34479
^ my dad read that guys post and said, what's he gettin at?

Tell him the guy's trying to explain to people how to wash red paint off an axe in a river and that bin bags should be used to carry it as to make sure no mess is made. It's helpful to store chloroform in teh boot of a car since it can make people pass out.
Well what the hell are your parents doing?
Can't THEY at least kick him out?
No means maybe
What the fuck are you talking about?

I'm utterly confused.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by TeslaWolf

+

(Invalid img)

+

+

+

So much win.
1999 Fender '69 Thinline Telecaster Reissue
Ibanez TS-9
Vox AC4TV

Last.fm
Send him home.

/racist joke...?
Quote by NGD1313
Yes, my mom walked in on me getting my carrot skinned.

So I freaked out and flipped the vegetable tray.

There was ranch everywhere.

Quote by zwound
Win

Quote by __Pent__

^^Too bad I can't do this in real life
Tell him your a satan worshipper and that you've blessed the house with satanic curses or something xD get him scared.
Quote by sglover34479
So the only kid that lives near us at all, is this little afro-american boy. He comes over and ****s with all our stuff, breaks ****s, ruin things, eats our food, and then leaves. He avoids everyone except my brother, and he keeps shooting dirty look at me. He doesn't even play with my brother though, just sits there playing his PSP, or makes us let him play our video games. Frickin annoying. And he says he plays guitar, but he can't say what kind he has, and when I handed him my guitar ans said "play something", he just says, I make my own music. And walks away. I don't like him at all....any of you have anyone like this?

I believe we're saying "Black" now
Quote by Skrewdriver
I took a shit out my grandma's back garden and blamed it on the dog....

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Epic win for benjo48
Quote by sglover34479

Page 1 of 3