Page 1 of 5
on april 1st everyone can say "APRIL FOOLS"
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Sounds like bull****.

EDIT:Looks nasty, doubt it'll be too bad though.
Last edited by TeslaWolf at Mar 24, 2009,
Maybe its an April fool's joke

Quote by Atlantis2112
I heard someone talking about this today. Apparently a whole bunch of hidden worms are supposed to activate on April Fools. Does anyone know about this?
Quote by 1ZlowZ
What are worms what they do?

Who is your fahda, and whut duss he doo?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Whoever told you that is playing a joke on you.

Never mind, what I meant to say is yes, it's true and you should format your hard drive to be safe.
Quote by JDawg
Yup. Just read about it on Fox News.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Fox News..................we can always count on you
Quote by ttreat31
Thanks for posting the exact same link I already posted.

Oh sorry. Didn't see your post between the walls of signatures
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
Yeah, I'm not connecting to the internet on April 1st.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Primus2112

Can you not read? It says they activate on April 1st...
I'm planning on Ghosting my computer the last day of March, possibly disconnecting from the internet. Maybe set my computer time back so April first never comes
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
looks like I'm going to stock up on anti virus programs. evilsfunhouse here i come!
Quote by Atlantis2112
Maybe set my computer time back so April first never comes

You are a fucking genious!
Quote by Atlantis2112
Maybe set my computer time back so April first never comes

Well if your computer was infected, then the time it would activate would be april 1st on the like master virus computer thingy wouldnt it? So therefore changing your own computers clock wouldnt have any effect, am i right?
Oh, ****. Conficker? Well, they're kinda boned.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by Atlantis2112
I'm planning on Ghosting my computer the last day of March, possibly disconnecting from the internet. Maybe set my computer time back so April first never comes

yeah, if you guys are really worried just change the system time to April 2nd and disconect from the internet from March 30th to April 2nd.

The worm can't recieve instructions if there is no internet connection near that date and if the system time never reaches that date it will never use that time either.
The only things we hate are those things we try to hide from others.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Quote by Carmel
Either way, I don't think bananas should be placed in such proximity to an ass

I disagree. Bananas and ass are like peaches and cream.
Quote by Atlantis2112

If it's on your machine, it's programmed to run then anyways? Think of when every zune on the earth crashed do to a dated virus.
Quote by Primus2112

I'm going a step further, I'll be chucking my computer at Miley Cyrus
No means maybe
I got an update right now, seems like im fine.
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

mutating computer virus....

i call bs
_____
MUSE
Quote by protest000
Quote by gillehy
Anyone agree there or am i on my own?
+
Quote by gillehy
mutating computer virus....

i call bs

They exist. They're called Polymorphic viruses. A common example is Virut/Virux, an especially nasty one.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by SuPaGrAm
yeah, if you guys are really worried just change the system time to April 2nd and disconect from the internet from March 30th to April 2nd.

The worm can't recieve instructions if there is no internet connection near that date and if the system time never reaches that date it will never use that time either.

So, when would be a good time to do this?

I swear to God; if it infects my computer, I am killing the fucker(s?) responsible for it.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
i've gotten an update from firefox, but not internet explorer. Am i safe
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
Quote by Atlantis2112
I heard someone talking about this today. Apparently a whole bunch of hidden worms are supposed to activate on April Fools. Does anyone know about this?

EDIT: Found the link: http://www.cnn.com/2009/TECH/03/24/conficker.computer.worm/

People always say things like this will happen....I'm not freaking out about it at all.
I have online and onsite backups of all my data anyways.
I was talking to someone in IT support about this yesterday. He said that changing the comupter's clock to avoid April 1st might indeed work. I say might as I'm not sure, but he seemed to think it would. Also he recommended the MS 'Malicious Software' tool- which picks up on a lot more than things like AVG and names the viruses, so you know if you've got Conficker or not.

Don't take my word for it though, this is just what he told me.
Page 1 of 5