Ok the title is clear I guess, What would the pit do in a zombie outbreak?

yes I used the searchbar *sigh*
I'd consult the search bar before posting threads that have been done before
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I ran up and started screaming rape because I knew she would never cheat on me.
Quote by jesus2nd
I'd consult the search bar before posting threads that have been done before

I did dude, I did. There was something about zombies, but it wasn't similar.
I'd follow the advice from The Zombie Survival Guide, what an awesome book.
I would learn their language. Over time i would integrate into their community, and eventually become a part of their culture.
What I just said is a lie.
Quote by 6StringDemon
i'd watch that will smith movie a couple times...he did pretty well ..right?

He got his dog killed and eventually died at the end.
Pretty good though.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure this has been done before...

But, who cares. I like discussing zombie survival plans.

I'd go see if my friends have survived first off. Well. The two friends I know who have guns. =P

Then we'd go rob a van or something, bust in to Costco, and live it up.

Unless of course we're dealing with Dawn Of The Dead '04 zombies. I'd probably just lock my self in my room if that happened, and die of dehydration.
Jackson KVX10
Epiphone EB-3

Bugera 6260
Laney Supergroup Mk 1
Marshall VS100RH
Laney LX412A

Bad Monkey
Crybaby
Metal Muff
Fish N Chips
the only thing to do is baracade your self in you local pub with your girlfriend armed with a cricket bat and golf club and pray the army turn up
1. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/search.php?searchid=87388

2. Read 3rd thread

Quote by XxRustInPeacexX
inspired by a recent thread about zombies..

share your zombie plan with the pit!

and for those of you who dont know, a zombie plan is your plan on what you do when the zombies attack.

my zombie plan is top secret, cause you never know who to trust.., so all i shall say is it involves alaska, icy hot, rick astley, and /b/.

sounds a lot like

Ok the title is clear I guess, What would the pit do in a zombie outbreak?
Quote by Skwisgar
The trip would reach its climax when you came across a character filling a pool via fapping and attempting to drown innocent people in it

Quote by Diet_coke_head
i'd consume some insane amounts of steroids so i can be like Chrid redfield and then ill pwn the zombies!!!!
I'd go to the nuclear bomb shelter that is about 3 miles away from me, with my guns.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Give them Zombie aids. With my aids gun?

Lol from all these replies i can just imagine a lot of teenage guys with high powered rifles dislocating their arm the first time they attempt to kill a zombie.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Last edited by ILuvPillows? at Mar 24, 2009,
Quote by britishsligean
the only thing to do is baracade your self in you local pub with your girlfriend armed with a cricket bat and golf club and pray the army turn up

And wait for it all to blow over lol.
Quote by The_Casinator
Damn dude you're right. I 'm a bit of a lazy searchbar user.
Now hit me!

Quote by Skwisgar

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I would start bitting them back, confusing them to the extent that their rotten brains could no longer cope and they collapse into twitching heap and die. FOREVER.
oh man id go get some guns and then head to the top of a mountain, and then just wait for them all to come crawling up from all directions and then try to kill as many as i can.

that or go grab the best food in the world and eat it in a locked room.
It really depends on what type of Zombies we are dealing with...If its those generic retards that just mope about in numbers id go and kill as many as i can each and every day if its the ones that are overly mutated and run like a bitch id block the entire downstairs of my house and get in the attic.