so im learning cacophony's concerto and its going pretty well for a fairly tough song but there is one little part of one of the sweeps that i cant seem to get my pick round comfortably. i have tried all the different options in terms of when to change direction, inside/outside picking but this part still seems unnatural so i wanted to see how others would choose to play it. its solely pick hand im interested in and direction of stroke for each note as left hand not a problem.

i'll stick in the bar and i guess people can annotate it, fingers crossed it comes out lined up!

|-------------------------------------|-------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------|-------------------------------------| |----------10----------------10-------|----------10-14p10-------------------| |-------10----10----------10----10----|-------10----------10----------10----| |----12----------12----12----------12-|----12----------------12----12----12-| |-13----------------13----------------|-13----------------------13----------|

its the second half of the second bar, where i guess one would begin the second downstroke. anyway, any help would be great, really im just interested to see what the most common way to play this would be

thanks a lot
for the second bar, you were asking, i would pick:

Up (13) Down (12) Down (10) Down (10) Up (14p10) Up (10) Up (12) Up (13) Down (12) Down (10) Up (12)

U-D-D-D-U-U-U-U-D-D-U
My last.fm
Quote by OMMad
i've always found pop to be harder to play than metal... especially shred metal... it's just really fast tremolo picking and the occasional palm mute... and the only chords you have to worry about are power chords...
yeah i figured as much. thanks a lot. requires a lot of control of the direction change.

cheers!