Page 1 of 3
I gots me a Great Dane, and I had a Japanese Akita but she died a while ago, she was awesome...
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
I've had a few bitches. None of them lasted long.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Welsh Springer Spaniel - carazay bastard!
Quote by Skrewdriver
I took a shit out my grandma's back garden and blamed it on the dog....

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Epic win for benjo48
Quote by Death_switch
I have a Jack Russel

OH NO MAN! Not one of those yappy bastards, I hate small dogs, I always end up stepping on them by accident...
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
My doggy (black lab, nine years old) is at the animal hospital right now getting a tumor removed from his neck.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by lee 31392
OH NO MAN! Not one of those yappy bastards, I hate small dogs, I always end up stepping on them by accident...

Ha yeah that happens all the time. She is a friendly dog though.
I got a shih tzu. He's not like other shih tzu though. He acts different and has straighter hair than most.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

my dog is a mutt, she is awesome
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Benny, a Rottweiler/Collie accident, 9 months old. He's broadened a bit since this photo.

Last edited by TEK34 at Mar 24, 2009,
Back when I was too young to remember any of it, I think we had a black lab or something.
Then, I had a mutt, no clue what breed he was, he was just travelling the roads and we took him in and kept him as our own. I miss him sooooo bad, but he was playing around with my moms friends tiny little dog, and the owner got scared, thinking he was attacking her dog, and the bitch called the spca and had my doggy taken away I have a picture of him in my profile, I miss him SO much
And, I want to get a new dog, but I don't think i have the time to spend with it as much as I would like.
call me Shelby

I have an Akita! She effing rules. It's like having a super friendly bear that could kill anything it runs into. Who wouldn't want that?

Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Here's my dog. She's around two now, pictured in my garden with dirt on her face.
two hungarian viszla's, i hate the question what breed are they? you say it and everyones like wtf?
Quote by TEK34
Benny, a Rottweiler/Collie accident, 9 months old. He's broadened a bit since this photo.

(Invalid img)

He's so cute!
I'm jealous.
call me Shelby

Quote by 4 strings
two hungarian viszla's, i hate the question what breed are they? you say it and everyones like wtf?

lol. I actually have heard of that. my uncle has a viszla.

we had a golden retriever when I was born, but it passed away before I turned 2.

then we had a samoyed/old english sheepdog mix. people always called her a collie, but I thought she looked like an overly furry husky. lol.

while we had the mix we got an english springer spaniel. such a great dog.

now we have a chow chow/golden retriever mix that we adopted. he's a big baby.

my grandparents adoptd a shih tzu mix. cute little thing.
Last edited by uctlaum01 at Mar 24, 2009,
3- cocker spaniels, 3- mutts, 5 springer spaniels, 1 black lab, 2 german shorthairs The two shorthairs are my current companions. Bea (liver ticked) and Val (black ticked) are their names. Bea is short for Miss Bea Haven. And Val is short for Valkyrie. Together they make up the "knucklehead gang".
Baby Photos!!

eMarried on UG to Brodie337 31/3/2009
I love you =]

Originally posted by Jabman

The proper way to clean up ROFL is to grab a bucket full of STFU and splash it around the area. If any ROFL is left, use a bit of GTFO, that should do the trick.
My brother has some pictures of our dog when she was a puppy. I didn't meet her until she was six months old

I'll upload them next time I go home if I remember.

I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything

I used to have a dog similar to this kind of breed. ^

His name was Sparkie too.
Kiss with a fist, lovely heterosexuals.

Prince, me and my sister were like eight and twelve when we had him lol
I miss him a lot.
By the way, thats a deer antler he's chewing on, the beast lol
call me Shelby

Last edited by ShelbyLynn at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by ShelbyLynn

Prince, me and my sister were like eight and twelve when we had him lol
I miss him a lot.

That dog is ****ing fat.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Prince looks like a cattle dog(heeler)mix.Nice dog,all the dogs posted are cool looking!!I have a cattle dog(red heeler),awesome dog,and a chow chow.Somehow I can't post pics here,don't know why.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
That dog is ****ing fat.

He's not fat, he's just a big dog!

That, and we spoiled him terribly
call me Shelby

Quote by ShelbyLynn
He's not fat, he's just a big dog!

That, and we spoiled him terribly

Cute though. My cats were horribly fat. Weighed over 9000 each. I mean over 7 kilos each.
Quote by fretsonfire74

Border Collie. Best dogs ever.

Yeah I really want a Border Collie. They're so damn awesome.
Up until I was two, I had a golden retriever named Jazzmine. Right now, I have a standard poodle named Zorro.
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
Cute though. My cats were horribly fat. Weighed over 9000 each. I mean over 7 kilos each.

Oh I know a girl who has a bigger cat than a dog, I mean, its a small, dog, but.. the cat.. is just so.. huge Its scary really lol
call me Shelby

Quote by ShelbyLynn
Oh I know a girl who has a bigger cat than a dog, I mean, its a small, dog, but.. the cat.. is just so.. huge Its scary really lol

Oh dear. Well my cats are all dead. Had some good time although one of them was quite weird. He though he a rabbit or a dog from time to time. Stupid cat.
My grandad had a cat that once attacked a Labrador, and I don't mean it cat scratched it; it full on leapt on it while it's owner was walking it and just started hacking away at it. It wasn't fat, just an absolutely huge cat. It sort of resembled a Hyena.
Page 1 of 3