Page 1 of 2
I don't know if this has been posted.. it's kinda old.
A quick search showed nothing for me.. so, sorry if it has been posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEQcQZ9_MQ0

All I can say is... ow...

So, all you people who say 'rape' as a solution to every single problem, maybe not so much now... Who am I kidding? It'll prob be suggested even more now.

And for a better look at what rapists will be getting themselves into, so to speak...

Soo, what are your thoughts on this? Will it work?
Old news. It's so old that I actually wank with one of those so that, if a woman IS wearing one, the scaly hide on penis protects it.
Quote by Kartman
Dear God...

My thoughts exactly!

Thank God I'm not a rapist....maybe...

i think it would work like hell....but what if they are drunk and trying to get laid and forgot they had it in...
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
would it not be uncomfortable walking around with that shoved up your hole all day.

And would the rapist not just take it out?
Would a women seriously put that inside her? I know rape is a a big problem but why not stick to some pepper spray. Geez what if a women had one of these put in and then her boyfriend wants abit of crimp, the poor dude would have to go through absolute pain or wait or ofcourse buttrapez. This thing is not a good idea.
Last edited by MattyW at Mar 24, 2009,
the man would have a reason to kill her and then rape another woman
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

So now they can choose between rape and a permanent wizard sleeve from wearing this all day!
So just SHUT your face, and take a seat,
'Cause after all you're just talking MEAT...

Last.fm

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Damn. One more thing to check for when I'm scoping out my victims. Of course, I'll have to get real close for this one.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Toast1337
the man would have a reason to kill her and then rape another woman

He could kill her.. but not go and rape another women with that on/in him... only doctors can remove it. So they'll know he was clearly a rapist.
If you seriously live in a place where you need one of these, I seriously suggest moving.
Epiphone Les Paul (Modded with 2 passive pickups and an EMG81)
Yamaha RG guitar w/ Floyd Rose
Rogue Acoustic

BlackHeart BH5 Tube Amp

Danelectro Metal. Digitech Bad Monkey, Digitech CF-7, Crybaby Wah, Danelectro EQ.
brang! that's branging old!
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
fap fap fap

nah... this is weird. Most Women won't wear one, I can't imagine it being comfortable.
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
rape trap?

i would be more worried if some chick does it to you for the hell of it.

Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

looking at your avatar, I thought you were Carmel for a few seconds

EDIT: to TS, probably shoulda made that clearer
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
Last edited by dantheman558 at Mar 24, 2009,
the question iiiis : who tested this?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by koalabacon
rape trap?

i would be more worried if some chick does it to you for the hell of it.

Thats what I was worried about to... women can be pretty vengeful..

Quote by dantheman558
looking at your avatar, I thought you were Carmel for a few seconds

Not sure if thats good or bad.. but I may sig this later
Last edited by metalphil0323 at Mar 24, 2009,
What if they forget to take it out!?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by therealtater
if it has hooks in it how would she get out???

lol.
Quote by HeretiK538
Totally awesome, I love you.

Have my children.

Wait a minute, baring in mind it can only be removed by a doctor how the hell do they have a piss?
Quote by MattyW
Wait a minute, baring in mind it can only be removed by a doctor how the hell do they have a piss?

It can only be removed from the penis once it has been attached.
Quote by Sooopo
It can only be removed from the penis once it has been attached.
Ahh fair enough, where would these things be sold? Just chemists? I didnt watch the whole video so if it said i dont know.
Quote by MattyW
Ahh fair enough, where would these things be sold? Just chemists? I didnt watch the whole video so if it said i dont know.

I'm not sure, I'm assuming it would be something that isn't sold on the shelves at a pharmacy just to prevent stupid people from buying them to "prank" people.

Probably something that you could pick up by asking one of the people working?
Quote by Sooopo
I'm not sure, I'm assuming it would be something that isn't sold on the shelves at a pharmacy just to prevent stupid people from buying them to "prank" people.

Probably something that you could pick up by asking one of the people working?

"Can i have a rape prevention contraption please?" And if they didnt sell it you imagine the working persons face lol
Quote by MattyW
"Can i have a rape prevention contraption please?" And if they didnt sell it you imagine the working persons face lol

Haha, excellent.
Oh, also....
I got the keys to view at number 22
Behind my green door there's nothing to see
Is that a feature, what kind of creature,
Would hang around waiting for a guy like me
Stone cold sober and sitting in silence,laid
Back and looking for symphaty
I like a girl who knows where she's bound
I don't like girls who've been hanging around

Hooks in you,hooks in me,hooks in the ceiling
For that well hung feeling
No big deal, no big sin,strung up on love I
Got the hooks screwed in
Oh it works.

Me and my girlfriend took our rape roleplay a bit too far. I'm half the man I used to be nowadays.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by tyronelab
So no one else has noticed this was posted on April 1st 2008?

April Fools?

+1000

Excelent point sir
I thought I there was something fishy (pun intended) about this.
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
This actually reminds me of the film teeth although i havent seen it from what ive heard with some improvements on the rape device it could me similar, thank god im no rapist.
Quote by MattyW
This actually reminds me of the film teeth although i havent seen it from what ive heard with some improvements on the rape device it could me similar, thank god im no rapist.

VAGINA DENTATA!
This wouldn't work against gang rape and would probably provoke the rapists to greater violence. Also, are women supposed to wear this all day? What about sick women who would use it as a weapon on boyfriends or husbands?

It has so many flaws that even if it wasn't a joke or there were other contraptions, it would never be effective.
Last edited by Trefellin at Mar 24, 2009,
Quote by Sooopo
VAGINA DENTATA!
lol "The vagina dentata appears in the myths of several cultures. Erich Neumann relays one such myth in which a fish inhabits the vagina of the Terrible Mother; the hero is the man who overcomes the Terrible Mother, breaks the teeth out of her vagina, and so makes her into a woman.” Ahh hope its not a joke now id love to see a news article on a rapist getting latched.
Quote by RU Experienced?
My personal favorite anti-rape device is the spring loaded steel spike that is inserted up in there.

That sounds so dangerous to the wearer.
Quote by RU Experienced?
My personal favorite anti-rape device is the spring loaded steel spike that is inserted up in there.

The fact that you are a gynecologist now scares me greatly.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Page 1 of 2