For reference,hes the Suprirus Logo:

Okey dokey,hey,I'm sure you guys remember me from the Logo thread that predated this one. Most of you seemed to like all of the logos just fine,but there was definitely a larger response toward Suprirus' Snake&Spikes type. The only problem is,not everyone liked the name. In fact,I got an extremely negative response on most of the names through various people and forums. Specifically on the Megadeth forums,people pointed out the name "Faster Malefactor",I'm sure just out of jest,for its obvious over-the-top'ness,which is the reason I put it up there. In search of something more serious though,I've come to you guys. The name WILL have "Faster" in it,simply because the word makes for a kick ass logo,and features some of the only letters that can pull off the "Snake&Spikes",look. Heres the deal...I want the name to mean,basically garunteed death. Faster Malefactor was just that. A Malefactor was someone out to get you,so obviously a faster one WAS going to eventually catch up to you and kill you,but now I want something more toward the thoughts of Revenge and Justice,moreso than random killing. So I'm looking for words no more than 4 syllables that pertain to Justice (and the Judiciary System) and Revenge.
First thought I had was Faster Bounty Hunter.

Or Faster Mercenary.

It was the only task I would undertake...

I P R O G
...to reap the harvest that was mine

- [ P R O G - H E A D ? ] -
And We Remain
(Or can be put like ...And We Remain if you really like Metallica lol)
Dave Mustaine is a Joke

Quote by strat0blaster
Why don't you just all jam and see what comes out

That wat she said!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Jason Newsted pisses off James Hetfield on YouTube.
Thanks for the responses you guys,and on a side note,I totally died laughing at the "Jason Newsted Pisses off James Hetfield" video. Also,the name doesn't HAVE to be 4 syllables,it just can't be more than.
'Faster Assassin' semi-fits the bill, and rolls off the tongue well.

I totally vote for this one.

I P R O G

Faster Justice is the EXACT concept I'd like to express,but it doesn't roll off the tongue. Retribution is the actual legal term I believe for what I'd like to describe down to the Tee also,but "Faster Retribution" is wayyy too forgettable,as ridiculous as Faster Malefactor was,it was memorable to me,if not simply because it was crazy.

Faster Assassin sounds kick ass though,but it still sounds kinda ruthless,and not very justifiable in its killing.

If we can get a few more in,it'll come down to which makes the better logo,and I dunno...maybe its because I'm a dork that I get hard ons off of making logos...
I like Faster Assassin, but I'd like to ask something...
Why is over the top bad? An over the top name is more likely to stand out in peoples' minds than one that is less flamboyant.
If you were power metal i'd say Flying Seraphim >_> but i don't think you are.
Swift Justice? Fleet Revenge? Fleeting Law? Swift Spite? Settle the Score?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Alot of people think my band's name is crap. Just use it. I think its cool and original. and the logo is badass. THink of all the rich bands with crappy names like Metallica, and porcupine tree.

EDIT: I mean the first name you had up there with the snake logo
Quote by Highwaytohell
Alot of people think my band's name is crap. Just use it. I think its cool and original. and the logo is badass. THink of all the rich bands with crappy names like Metallica, and porcupine tree.

EDIT: I mean the first name you had up there with the snake logo

'Electric Religion' is one of the best band names I've heard in ages, actually. If I saw it on the board outside one of the music pubs round here, I'd probably go back to check it out.

I can't really be commenting on taste when my band's called 'Asparagus Now'...

EDIT: Ditch 'The' in your band name. 'The Electric Religion' doesn't sound nearly as cool.
I loved the name Faster Malefactor,and I think stripped down metal bands SUCK...despite my love for grunge music,I think its influence is pure cancer,and it should've stayed as a forgettable 90's fad....I love UTTERLY EXCESSIVE 80's Glam concerts,ridiculous BIG GRAND Band logos and crazy names that ONLY other metalheads will enjoy...the only reason I thought to tone it down was because I also like fans...and the only people who liked the name were me and my left hand marty
The Creaking Rope such as the sound the rope makes when you hang a man with it.
Eyes
Quote by woodenbandman
My dear man, I must petition you for photographic evidence, or the described events cannot be verified, and will be written off as fallacy.
Thats actually good,I'd use like Rope Justice or something,but I still need a name that flows with "faster" because "Faster" HAS to be in the first word in the name,and it can only be 2 words.
Faster Hangman?
Faster Forseti (norse god of justice)?
Faster...

I'm out of ideas.

I P R O G

I like faster malefactor more then faster assassin
\m/ metal up your ass
Hey choke,whats up man? Hows that project of yours coming?

and Lol@Faster!Faster!

I actually like it,but it still doesnt put the point of justice over.
Use Emancipate.

Meaning: To set free.
Used in a sentence: Alexander II emancipated the serfs in the USSR

It's exactly what you're looking for, even check out the meaning on Urban Dictionary, because this is my favorite word, and everybody thinks that it is dirty lol .
Dave Mustaine is a Joke

Quote by strat0blaster
Why don't you just all jam and see what comes out

That wat she said!!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Jason Newsted pisses off James Hetfield on YouTube.
Hey nothing I've been doin all kinds of **** tho sry 4got bout the online thing lol working on some real life bands u finished the demo yet?
\m/ metal up your ass
Lol,all good
Hah,nope,lazyrockeritis.
I like open up Sonar and it'll sit there with like a low-cut pass filter open forever,i enjoy the recording and sequencing by mastering is x.x.