With a tuner.
Or play the b string and tune down the d string to match. Then play the low e string and tune down to match. Play the seventh fret on the low e string (now b) and tune the a string down to match that. Play the 2nd fret on the A string (now f#) and tune the b string to match that. Finally play the 5th fret of the D string (now b) and adjust the g string to get to that pitch.

Atleast that's how i do it without a tuner, there's probably a better way.
This is my sig
Quote by lethaldosage45
buy a 7 string.

2 very different things

If you have a Chromatic tuner, you can do it easily, if you have a non-chromatic tuner, then tune the low E down to a B still on your tuner, and then tune the other strings to their relevant pitches off of that
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
What is the easiest way to tune to Drop B?
Tune your low E string down so it matches your A string at the second fret.
then tune the a so it matches the E (Now B) string at the seventh (7th) fret.
Now, tune the rest of the strings by using the A string at the 5th fret to tune the D string, and the G string to the D string, then the 4th fret of the G string tune the B string down. Now use the 5th fret of the B string to match the high E string.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by lethaldosage45
buy a 7 string.

Absolutely not...

Quote by mashedpotatoes
Probably with a chromatic tuner

This, and your gonna have to restretch the strings for that low tuning, Also some really thick strings would help alot. What gauges are you using now?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...