Anyone tried the Kerly Sinister Strings out yet?
I just ordered a set for my Schecter C-7 and cant wait to play them.

I'm typically a D'Addario guy but I like to try out different brands every couple months or so.
Any Kerly Sinister Strings users in here? Would like to hear what you think of them.
•1976 Gibson Les Paul Custom, PRS Mark Holcomb Ltd Run, 2004 Les Paul Classic, Joe Bonamassa Les Paul Stndrd

•Orange Rockerverb 50 MKII
•PRS Archon
•Kemper Amp Profiler
hey so what did u think of them i am also thinkin about buying them let me know please.
Man...this guy doesn't even need to write a suicide note. He can just leave a link to this thread on his computer and everyone will understand.
Quote by ibanez-gnr14
hey so what did u think of them i am also thinkin about buying them let me know please.

Just buy the bloody things and find out! You can't review strings, for god's sake.
hey i dont give a f*** what you think unless you want to answer my question!
Man...this guy doesn't even need to write a suicide note. He can just leave a link to this thread on his computer and everyone will understand.
Quote by ibanez-gnr14
hey i dont give a f*** what you think unless you want to answer my question!

They only cost, what, the price of two pints? What are you expecting to learn about strings from someone else's opinion on a forum? Certain strings might work great for some people, but badly for others - it depends on fret size/scale length/pickups/skin acidiy and tons of other little factors.

I tried the Kerly Kues for a few gigs a while back and can't say they were anything special. Lasted a little longer than Ernie Balls, but not nearly as good in tone or durability as D'Addarios or Thomastiks.