Yargh how be yee?

If yee would be so kind as tee criticise me track and I would be most great full. This be just a rough idea of where I want the track to go, so all ideas be welcomed!

Me link is here:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/l3xbi/

And thee track I would like yee to criticise be named as "ambient electro track"

I would criticise yee if yee like, just gimmie an URL.

Kind Regards,

Captain Joe.
i like it man. it has a cool vibe to it. my only crit would be to add some more reverb onto the bass track. it doesnt fit in the mix becuase its so far into the forefront of the mix. could you crit some of my songs? especially misstaken premastered and hopefully?
oh also, after perusing through your other tracks, your song "remake of an older instrumental" is one of my favorites. i know it isnt the track you wanted us to critique but the chord progression is so fun. i REALLY wanna solo over it haha
Never put reverb on bass, it'll ruin your mix faster than you can say "phase issues"
Quote by TheDriller
Never put reverb on bass, it'll ruin your mix faster than you can say "phase issues"

yeah but for this guys song it would really sit better in the track overall.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by TheDriller

i guess you could just compress the bejesus out of it, but i still think reverb would sit better. but as for the not selections, i really like the musical direction. i like the fact that its not really structured and kinda goes all over the place