So here's a thread where you can give your views on life-after death, or the absence of it or whatever

To get the ball rolling here's my view:

I've went through several. When I was a kid I simply believed in heaven and hell, good and evil but I quickly moved on from that. I then started to believe in karma and reincarnation and such. I also for a time entertained the idea of going into a dream or something. Now I think there is simply nothing, as much as I want there to be something for all this to climax to.

....soooooooooo

On ye' go
Religion Thread...
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
There cant be nothing can there youll just have to wait and die to find out ok? Dont be so impatient.
There isn't one.

/thread
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
BRANG! is after death.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

There aint no mud up im heaven, so i cant go mudwheelin' in my new truck, so id rather go on down to hell.
Poop.

Yes, poop.
Last edited by MattAnderson111 at Mar 24, 2009,
Quote by SSDaniel105
You just fap all day.
Why fap? Why not sex with any DEAD women you want? Allll day Edited innit.
Last edited by MattyW at Mar 24, 2009,
Quote by MattyW
Why fap? Why not sex with any women you want? Allll day

You're alone, cause you're dead. What you're describing is a dream. So you just fap to pass the time. Hell, you've got eternity, might as well.
Quote by SSDaniel105
You're alone, cause you're dead. What you're describing is a dream. So you just fap to pass the time. Hell, you've got eternity, might as well.
You could always turn to necrophilia but im not sure how that would go down being all dead and whatnot. Would you be in heaven or just wallowing around as a ghost maybe reincarnation, I like the reincarnation option.
brang! i thought this was about iron maiden.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
you die, u go to heaven or hell, no pregatory, no being reborn in to a duck
Quote by vulcan422
i wish i could see Children Of Bodom agen
Quote by red157
Granted. But you have to endure support by the Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers and a steaming turd.

1. Death
2. Children Of Bodom
3. Metallica
4. Megadeth
5. Pantera
6. Cannibal Corpse
Since I'm quite stoned and this thread is relevent to my intrests, I will say this:

A lot of people assume I, as a Rastarfarian, believe in life after death in the sense of a heaven and hell sort of thing. Some Rastas believe that Zion is heaven and that when they die, Selassie I will stretch out His hand and take them to Mount Zion and whatnot. I would like to believe that fully but all I can really do is hope for it since as far as I can observe, there is no such thing as a heaven.
Instead, Zion to me is (or will be) a physical place. A lot of people forget the principle of Africa as Zion in Rastafari. The way I see it, the mission of Rastafari is to bring the ideal of Zion into the world as we know it. By spreading a message of peace, unity, livity and righteousness while working towards establishing Zion on Earth as a peaceful, unified and stable international community. And if by being a part in that I somehow earn eternal life in some form of heaven then I'm not going to complain.

In a similar sense I don't see hell as a seperate place either. Plenty of people are already living in hell but most of them don't deserve it. Those poor people in the world who are the most downtrodden, living in slums with no chances in life other than violence and crime or death. Obviously, to get to heaven in the way I see it, you have to get rid of hell...
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Mar 24, 2009,
i believe in an afterlife. i believe it will be fucking sweet. i believe that i will see you all there.

that is all.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by IDread
Since I'm quite stoned and this thread is relevent to my intrests, I will say this:

A lot of people assume I, as a Rastarfarian, believe in life after death in the sense of a heaven and hell sort of thing. Some Rastas believe that Zion is heaven and that when they die, Selassie I will stretch out His hand and take them to Mount Zion and whatnot. I would like to believe that fully but all I can really do is hope for it since as far as I can observe, there is no such thing as a heaven.
Instead, Zion to me is (or will be) a physical place. A lot of people forget the principle of Africa as Zion in Rastafari. The way I see it, the mission of Rastafari is to bring the ideal of Zion into the world as we know it. By spreading a message of peace, unity, livity and righteousness while working towards establishing Zion on Earth as a peaceful, unified and stable international community. And if by being a part in that I somehow earn eternal life in some form of heaven then I'm not going to complain.

In a similar sense I don't see hell as a seperate place either. Plenty of people are already living in hell but most of them don't deserve it. Those poor people in the world who are the most downtrodden, living in slums with no chances in life other than violence and crime or death. Obviously, to get to heaven in the way I see it, you have to get rid of hell...

...Crazy rasta.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
I guess I sort of believe in reincarnation, but in a sense that when you die, you will be concious in another body that has JUST been conceived. I do believe that death is the end of your life... But not the end of your... Experience?

I cannot explain this at all.

I do not believe in a soul that gets transferred, I just believe that you don't ever stop being in a concious life (albeit with no memories)
Quote by Meths
...Crazy rasta.

And proud of it.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
I never really believed in Heaven, but my granddad passed away on Sunday. He was very Catholic, so now I'm hoping to the God I don't believe in that it exits.

RIP (not Dimebag)
Well w/e happens, I sure as **** hope I dont get reincarnated, I'd have to do school all over again!! christ
does not exist. neither does the soul or whatnot. conscience and thought etc are just the summation of fluctuation along intercellular electrochemical gradients. when you're dead the chemistry shut down you so perceive nothing. no afterlife. utter...nothing. cheers.
I thought this said "live after death" and got ready for an Iron Maiden live thread