my madness mexi strat lives, made with parts i bought off ebay. its got a duncan JB in the bridge, a pearly gates in the middle, and a jazz in the front. 3 mini switches control the coils whenther they work as humbuckers or singles. and a dragonfire s1 style harness means it can do any thinkable comb. not quite finished yet... still to come gold locking tuners, and gold covers for the pickups. after hours of soldering and cussing the beast lives!!!!!

pictures:

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/rontheninja/pictures/gear/577330/577335

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/rontheninja/pictures/gear/577330/577333
Nicely done
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
That is smexy. Seriously man, Great job. I have a soft spot in my heart for humbuckers and more of an ulser for single coils. Haha. Nice job and may you and your guitar be happy together.
do you have a schematic for this? i just bought a cheap explorer with the same wiring setup and i have to redo it.
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
thanks guys, ill get a soundclip up in a couple days.
ghostbass: ill try to get a schematic up for you, i drew one up a while back.
Quote by Ghost_bass
do you have a schematic for this? i just bought a cheap explorer with the same wiring setup and i have to redo it.

I would love to see the schematic as well, just to see it. This guitar looks basically... schmexy

Quote by Dr. House
Nice. Do they all coil tap?

Yes, that's what the individual switches do under the volume knob.
it's frightening... but cool.

You should get stacked pots to get vol and tone for ALL the pickups, then individual coil splits for each pickup... that would be madness.
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Can't wait to see it with the gold hardware.
It looks great now though.
How does it sound?
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Putting the Pearly Gates between the JB/Jazz is a cool choice.

You should turn this in to an 80s rock machine; put a non-recessed OFR on it and get a Screamin Deals hockey stick headstock neck off of Warmoth.

That said you've already turned a nice guitar into a great guitar. Kudos to you