Hey guys. I play trumpet, tenor sax, and guitar.
I want to try my hand at covering a fun ska song, by myself.
I have garageband on my macbook pro and so this should work.

What's a good song to try?
Quote by EnyoAdonai
turn all the settings to full on the amps so when an unsuspecting noob tests one they die
Do either Drinkin for Eleven by Mad Caddies or Gone for a long time by The Johnstones those would be sweet.
DOes the Lion City Still roar by Less Than Jake and maybe All my Best Friends Are Metalheads by LTJ
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
thanks guys!
An more?
Quote by EnyoAdonai
turn all the settings to full on the amps so when an unsuspecting noob tests one they die
How about taking a non-ska song and making it ska? It could be a fun challenge if you like that.
Any early LTJ, All My Best Friends... is a good shout.
Quote by PapaSchumpf
it has to be good. jonas brothers play the bigger version of it

Member of Les Paul Liberators...Click here if you have a Les Paul
Rate my songs... Here
Quote by FunkyFire
How about taking a non-ska song and making it ska? It could be a fun challenge if you like that.

Very true. My friend and I made a ska version of Phantom of the Opera between the two of us. It was fun as all hell and pretty awesome.
Gear:1991 Fender MIJ Jazz/Squier VM Fretless Jazz -> Pitchblack -> Way Huge Green Rhino -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss DD-7 -> Markbass Tube 800 -> SWR 4x12.

Flat wounds. Flat wounds on everything. Everything is a little fatter when it's flatter.
The Specials
Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he can sit in a boat and drink beer all day while you fool around with his old lady.
Be like the specials and just cover skatalites, prince buster, and desmond dekker tunes.Also some early reel big fish fun, as well as Big D.