I can't get EZ Drummer to work right, so I was wondering if theres any other nice MIDI drum programs that I can get nice sounding drums with, thanks & Godbless.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
well I either use a step sequencer built into one of my DAWs or Superior Drummer (which is essentially a jacked up version of EZDrummer) what kind of problems are you having with EZ Drummer?
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I keep getting an error 1131, it's saying it can't find the source file. I said screw it until of just a bit ago when I though of since it's a plugin, I may need toon track or whatever to run it?
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Quote by tr3nt
I keep getting an error 1131, it's saying it can't find the source file. I said screw it until of just a bit ago when I though of since it's a plugin, I may need toon track or whatever to run it?

Toontrack are the company that make it

I'm betting this is a crack version, which can be problematic in its own right.

you need to load up the plugin in your DAW.
Quote by TheDriller
Toontrack are the company that make it

I'm betting this is a crack version, which can be problematic in its own right.

you need to load up the plugin in your DAW.

I can't get it to install

Quote by Tommy S.
FL Studio FPC is a great piece of software to make beats =)

its what i use, and i agree that its great.