Anyone know of any websites that are good for quoting insurance rates for motorcyclists in Ontario, Canada? Im 16 turning 17 in October and I am buying a 2009 Kawasaki KLX250SF. And I already know insurance rates will be through the roof.

Much appreciated.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Geico? That little Gecko guy has to sell the best insurance. If he's smart enough to talk then he has to be smart enough to sell good insurance.
welcome to life. its going to be rediculous just due to the fact that your so young not even adding to the fact that insurance is expensive to begin with.
uninsured ftw!
Yes there is.

http://www.kanetix.ca/

Is the only one out there. The rest you're going to have to call.

Keep in mind the Kanetix is no were near accurate and the rates will probably be LOWER then what you get there. Call John Duffy insurance brokers or Jerry and Michael kaspard. Im not sure if this is allowed but uhh ill PM you a forum for insurance threads
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Yes there is.

http://www.kanetix.ca/

Is the only one out there. The rest you're going to have to call.

Keep in mind the Kanetix is no were near accurate and the rates will probably be LOWER then what you get there. Call John Duffy insurance brokers or Jerry and Michael kaspard. Im not sure if this is allowed but uhh ill PM you a forum for insurance threads

Thanks alot man, I found that site also like just a second ago. Im gonna call my parents car insurance company tomorrow to see what their rate is. Thanks agian.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
Thanks alot man, I found that site also like just a second ago. Im gonna call my parents car insurance company tomorrow to see what their rate is. Thanks agian.

most likely they will not insure you. depends who it is, you usually have to be a certain age or have a number of years under your belt. the site i linked you too ( in your profile page) are meant for motorcycles, go there. give your parents company a shot though.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.