yes we have them
174 71%
no we don't
59 24%
i don't care
13 5%
Voters: 246.
Page 1 of 3
Do you have Coke in glass bottles where you live? Like this where you need a bottle opener and pay a deposit? Is it just me or do they taste better than cans or plastic, especially the small ones.
Not around here, but in Tennesse (probally didn't spell it right) they had them at every gas station and convience mart.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
I don't find much difference in taste, but yeah they are available in my area.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
Definatly taste better... in order of tastiest to least tasties IMO, it goes: glass, can, plastic.

Quote by Karl Pilkington
Jellyfish are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful."
They taste so much better, especially when it's raining.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
The best Jerry! The best!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
yea they have em here in florida. they do taste better and its because the glass keeps flavor in
yeah we have them
the thin redbull like cans has the best tasting coke
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
i never really saw any glass bottles here in the U.S. but when i went to europe for vacation i noticed a lot of glass bottles there and it tasted WAY better.
We have them but they're difficult to find. I like drinking out of the glass bottle rather the plastic one too.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

in mexico the glass bottled cokes are really good.

definately better than the plastic or canned coke.
I'm from Dublin and the only place I've come across them here is in pubs/bars, etc
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
I see them around at some grocery stores, but they're not readily available.

But yeah, I do prefer the taste from the glass bottle
much better tasting I agree. We have them at one store little expensive for the amount they give u tho but w.e
i havent seen any. but i do think sodas that come in glass taste better. IBC rootbeer is the best.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
They have them in 4 packs at my local grocery store but that's the only place I've seen them.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
^This. I wish they still sell them that way. I enjoy them rather the old way, but they do sell them in packs as glass ones.
I'M BACK IN THE SADDLE
American love, like coke in green glass bottles. They don't make it anymore.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
i see them at gas stations, it's weird to drink out of the glass because the bottle doesnt give any when you make a vaccuum in it, so the coke has to fall out, you cant suction it out
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene
Yes and I also think it tastes better. We mainly have small 8oz glasses, except for these Mexican cokes which are like 20oz
they probably do taste better because despite all the preventative measures the materials that the plastic and cans are made out of do permeate into the soda. like the plastic semi breaks down do to the CO2 in the soda, and the thin layer of plastic coating inside the aluminum can most likely does the same thing. glass doesnt, glass is way better.
Yes, I have done that, and it indeed, was incredible.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not there...

"Pursue Happiness, With Diligence"
We don't, but we have other pops (such as Jones Soda and IBC) in bottles. Bottles taste better to me. I prefer Bottle > Glass > Can > Plastic > Cup. This goes for just about anything (kool aid, milk, beer, etc.)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I've seen them in a few places. I think I should try both kinds at once and see which one brangs out the best taste.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
You can buy them in six-packs at the local Wal-Mart and Meijer, but other than that I've only seen it sold at this old-fashioned store downtown. They do ice cream and sweets and stuff, used to be the place to buy Beanie Babies. There you can find Coke and Sprite in glass bottles.

I noticed a lot of companies are doing glass quite a bit again. In the last year I've seen Crush become sorta popular.
isn't the coke in bottles made with real sugar, and not corn syrup?

that might be why it tastes better

I may be wrong though, it could all just be in your head...
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Coke in the glass bottles is the best. It's too expensive for me though. I don't think they do the deposit thing anywhere nowadays. Or do they?
In the can Coke takes nasty. We can only buy glass bottle Coke in this six pack at the grocery mart for about 8 bucks. It's too bad.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
It tastes so much nicer from the bottle, but I've yet to find a place here that sells it in bottles
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Glass bottles > All.
Yes we do have them. In quite a few places actually, I walked past somewhere the other day and some guy had one. I was tempted to yoink it.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
the ones in the glass bottles are better because they are bottled in Mexico and they use real sugar instead high fructose corn syrup to sweeten it.
Actually here the glass are cheaper than the plastic bottles if you get the deposit back.
Page 1 of 3