I'm pretty set on a custom Avatar 212 cabinet with a Hellatone 30 and a Hellatone 60 in it. It will be used with a Blackstar HT-5.

I don't play a specific genre, I dabble in everything. So I figured this would do me best. Any opinions?
Avatar makes great cabs, especially for the price and the fact that you get high-quality speakers with the cab.
Weekend Warrior
rock on dude. what build of a cab are you getting? i can't decide between an open back traditional or a closed back contemporary...
╠═══════╬═══════╣

SOUND MASON σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Pickups for sale!
Sounds like a good cabinet, i need to work on getting enough money to do the same for my HT-5 head. Let us know how it sounds in the end
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Owner of an 1/4 watt custom combo.

Quote by Garou1911
^This man speaks the language of win.

Donate to my cause
Quote by k7apex
Sounds like a good cabinet, i need to work on getting enough money to do the same for my HT-5 head. Let us know how it sounds in the end

Will do

I'm so stoked on the head coming out in about 3 weeks.
Is that the series one?
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
oh, so you don't own it yet, right?

You'll love it when you get it, it's a great head.
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
Quote by k7apex
oh, so you don't own it yet, right?

You'll love it when you get it, it's a great head.

Yeah, I don't have it yet, I'm really excited. Especially if i'm gonna be pairing it with a sweet cab :P
I right now have mine done so that its running through 2 blackstar 1x10 cabs, and it sounds nice. Although i do prefer the tone when i ran it through a marshall 4x12, but thats just me. A 2x12 will sound awesome
John Frusciante
Slash
Jeff Beck
Matt Bellamy
Jack White

HT-5 Owners Thread

Quote by Garou1911

Donate to my cause
Quote by k7apex
I right now have mine done so that its running through 2 blackstar 1x10 cabs, and it sounds nice. Although i do prefer the tone when i ran it through a marshall 4x12, but thats just me. A 2x12 will sound awesome

I messaged you so we dont stray too far off from topic
Sounds like a great setup to me. I'm currently planning on a 1x12 Avatar cabinet with an HT-5, too. I'd love a 2x12, but I don't really need one or want to pay for one.

I found out about these speakers, though, maybe you should check them out: warehousespeakers.com. They make "replicas" (if you want to call it) of Celestion and Eminence speakers, and based on the clips I've heard and reviews I've read they are every bit as good -- if not better! -- than the "real" thing. And they're half the price or even less.
Guitars
1996 Rickenbacker 360 Jetglo "Christine"
2003 Schecter S1 Blackjack w/ SD JB/59 "Lenore"
Gear
Lopo Line 1x12 w/ WGS British Lead 80
Blackstar HT-5 (buying)
Pedals: GE-7 EQ | BBE SS | V847
Quote by Nosf3ratu
Sounds like a great setup to me. I'm currently planning on a 1x12 Avatar cabinet with an HT-5, too. I'd love a 2x12, but I don't really need one or want to pay for one.

I found out about these speakers, though, maybe you should check them out: warehousespeakers.com. They make "replicas" (if you want to call it) of Celestion and Eminence speakers, and based on the clips I've heard and reviews I've read they are every bit as good -- if not better! -- than the "real" thing. And they're half the price or even less.

I'll definitely look at them, thanks.