Page 1 of 2
Friend of mine sent me a subscription code via message over Xbox Live. He told me it was a 13 month code. Instinctively, I cashed it in. His brother found out and told his mom. Now the brother is blaming me because the one that sent me the code is basically confined to his room and now he has no xbox. What does the pit think?
Last edited by Quam Celerrime at Mar 24, 2009,
Wha? If he has no Xbox, what does it matter if he lost the code....Or am I way off.

That was poorly worded.
At stores you can buy a 12+1 month card, i.e. you buy a full year and you get a month free for shelling out $50.

Also, I sent him my login email and my password so he could just use my profile for the next 13 months, but that didn't help.
Are you just gonna be blamed like you have been your whole life, or are you gonna end this once and for all?

Starring Nicholas Cage... Directed by Michael Bay...
Last edited by bendystraw at Mar 24, 2009,
Quote by christopher1990
I think 13 months is ridiculous, are you sure it wasn't 12?

The 12 month cards come with 1 free month.
Yeah the whole /P/ thing kinda pissed me off.

And his mom is a bitch.

My parents don't give a **** about my Xbox or if I have Live.

Get better friends.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
Quote by ShaunDiel
I think you should never say /pit/ again.

Ever.

Noted.

He's blaming me for getting both him and his brother in trouble.
Quote by bendystraw
Are you just gonna be blamed, or are you gonna end this once and for all?

hahaha
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I may be missing something here... was this gift code sent to you paid for by the friend's parent's against their permission or something?

I'm not sure on the details, but I'm assuming that yes, the parent bought the code for him. I know he sent it to me without his mom's permission.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I may be missing something here... was this gift code sent to you paid for by the friend's parent's against their permission or something?

I think it was the brothers code. I could be wrong though.
Quote by Quam Celerrime
I'm not sure on the details, but I'm assuming that yes, the parent bought the code for him. I know he sent it to me without his mom's permission.

So he basically threw 50$ out the window the second his parents spoiled him with it?
Quote by ShaunDiel
I think it was the brothers code. I could be wrong though.

Might've been community property for whoever needed it first.
Quote by bendystraw
Are you just gonna be blamed like you have been your whole life, or are you gonna end this once and for all?

Starring Nicholas Cage... Directed by Michael Bay...

win
Quote by bendystraw
So he basically threw 50$ out the window the second his parents spoiled him with it?

Well, originally I thought he was using $50 to give a very generous gift, but after all that happened I'm starting to believe he wasted it.
Quote by sglover34479
It's not his fault, his parents just decided he was too spoiled and they needed to brang on the punishment.

I think it's his fault his mom brang the punishment since he basically threw away $50.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
wouldnt it be his fault for sending it to you???
Speak the truth and speak 'ever
Cost it what it will
For he who hide the wrong he did
Did the wrong thing still
Quote by sglover34479

Stop playing my xbox 360 you afro american, i'd play random noise on mah amp to get rid of you, but my 'rents ud get mad at me!
Page 1 of 2