The ibanez iceman ICT700 I have to say is my dream guitar, and I was looking on a couple sites but wherever I look it says it is not available. I plan on buying it very soon, but this is worrying me, has it been discontinued? If not, does anyone know where I can buy one that is not an outrageous price (under $1000, preferably in the 600-800range). I don't really want to buy used unless I have to. Your help is greatly appreciated.

( oh and crack the skye is amazing )
Last edited by Invert-blu at Mar 24, 2009,
I use an IC400, which is discontinued, but it would be worth getting used. Its a sick guit with a ton of versatility once you throw new pups in.

And CtS is amazing, ive already learned a ton of it....
Quote by Adam72690
I use an IC400, which is discontinued, but it would be worth getting used. Its a sick guit with a ton of versatility once you throw new pups in.

And CtS is amazing, ive already learned a ton of it....

Yeah the ic400 is my second plan if I can't get ahold of a 700, simply because 400's are cheaper and easier to find (at least on ebay). However I wont lie, I really like the iCT700 for some of its aesthetic features, like the wizard II necks and the frets have those awesome design on them that it practically sucked me into it. Still, sound IMO is more important, so yeah I might just get a 400.