Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0vVyUQe1Vc
Pretty self explanaory.My friends and I like to do weird things that give us a good laugh.In the video, watch my friend who flys infront of me.Hes going about 12 MPH and he hits a stick and falls off
We watch movies and funny videos on YouTube. So fucking out of the ordinary.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I sometimes ask friends to have me look something up. Right now my friend asked me to find out why we use red for stop and green for go with traffic lights.
Sometimes, I get my friends to bring stuff over to my house. I never let them in.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
circlejerk.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

a game called The Circle Of Ultimate Fap
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
Frot. At least five times every night.
Gear:
Ibanez RG570 circa 1993
Ibanez S2020XAV
Carvin DC127
EVH 5153 50w
Orange PPC112
AxeFX II
Travel to random places in our state. We used to frequent Quick Stop, Red Bank, etc, but now we've started making a checklist of places in WeirdNJ books/magazines.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Soggy Waffle

a group of people start circle-jerking on a waffle, and the last one to climax on it has to eat it
Me and my friends are pretty normal. We do occasional sheep sacrifices, baby raping and hanging of witches.
Quote by Evanm888
Soggy Waffle

a group of people start circle-jerking on a waffle, and the last one to climax on it has to eat it

Oooh so that's why my teacher told me to Never Eat Soggy Waffles.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Over the last 15 years, about 30 or so of my friends and I have been filling an old, empty water tower with our ejaculate. We've got a good amount stored up by now.
we brang knifes to school and shanked a kid
Quote by webbtje
A woman's perspective is great, you get to stare down at least one top without anyone caring.
Quote by skwelcher

No, no, no. That is getting super old. It is sooo yesterday.
Me and my friends buy old couches from goodwill and break into peoples house, and instead of stealing things, we give them a couch...and then leave the window open.
Quote by skwelcher

That's warn-able now.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Its lame.
Quote by Evanm888
Soggy Waffle

I never gathered why the last one to squirt has to eat it... surely lasting longer is a GOOD thing in a real life application, and the humiliation of eating a semen-covered batter treat be the objectification of the shame that hangs around the premature ejaculation of the first one to spoil the waffle?
Quote by dudius
I sometimes ask friends to have me look something up. Right now my friend asked me to find out why we use red for stop and green for go with traffic lights.

The ancient Romans used red lights to power their outhouses- hence the word stop
The green lights were used by military aircraft because green is easiest to see in the night.

So the traffic light was actually based on those 2 ideas

Source:Wikipedia
Quote by neverspoiled
Me and my friends buy old couches from goodwill and break into peoples house, and instead of stealing things, we give them a couch...and then leave the window open.

Now this seems semi-original. and I liked that circle waffle thing. I wouldn't take long on purpose
All you people are lying.

You don't do cool **** like that with your friends.

You're like the rest of us, you sit, you each chips, and you talk about boobs.

That's it.
nah that thing about b and e-ing and giving ppl stuff came from dane cook which probly came from a comedian who was good
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
nah that thing about b and e-ing and giving ppl stuff came from dane cook which probly came from a comedian who was good

Dane Cook is hilarious!
Quote by crazy8rgood
All you people are lying.

You don't do cool **** like that with your friends.

You're like the rest of us, you sit, you each chips, and you talk about boobs.

That's it.

Awe.. you got me. Cept you forgot the crying about our problems together part while we eat the chips.
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH

haha yeah I hate dane too, who doesn't nowadays?
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH

really? total coincidence then...i dont think ive heard it

or i heard it a long time ago and forgot about it, and thought of it subconsciously.

dangit...
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Awe.. you got me. Cept you forgot the crying about our problems together part while we eat the chips.

Sorry 'bout that, I knew I was forgetting something.
dane cook is funny dont get me wrong but half his act is stolen goods and he admitted this and the other half is pure delivery hence bad comedian
Quote by K!!LsWiTcH
dane cook is funny dont get me wrong but half his act is stolen goods and he admitted this and the other half is pure delivery hence bad comedian

...and that's why most people dislike him
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I never gathered why the last one to squirt has to eat it... surely lasting longer is a GOOD thing in a real life application, and the humiliation of eating a semen-covered batter treat be the objectification of the shame that hangs around the premature ejaculation of the first one to spoil the waffle?

Yea, but if the first person to lace the waffle in cum had to eat it, it would not be nearly as embarrassing because it would only be eating your own cum. What's the big deal about eating your own love sauce? Actually, ejaculation is a decent substitute for syrup. Now, eating a waffle soaked in the man sauce of a whole group of friends would be much more subjective.
Quote by Evanm888
Yea, but if the first person to lace the waffle in cum had to eat it, it would not be nearly as embarrassing because it would only be eating your own cum. What's the big deal about eating your own love sauce? Actually, ejaculation is a decent substitute for syrup. Now, eating a waffle soaked in the man sauce of a whole group of friends would be much more subjective.

Plus if youre afraid youll be first out, then you can slow down. Whereas you cant speed it up as easily, so thats where the competition lies.
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Quote by Lgndkllr777
Travel to random places in our state. We used to frequent Quick Stop, Red Bank, etc, but now we've started making a checklist of places in WeirdNJ books/magazines.

This summer I'm going to try and get some of my friends to visit places in the Weird Michigan book.
They sit around listening to The Offspring, while I hunt pick gnomes. I chased one last week to Mexico. Tricky little sons of b******, doing something no one wants to do. Those cartels like those pick gnomes. Picks help further the cartels expansion of drug delivery.
Last edited by BK202 at Mar 24, 2009,
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I had heard that if you miss the cookie/food object you have to eat it....
Page 1 of 2