I just went out and bought a D-link Rangebooster N 650 Desktop Adaptor
and on beginning to install it a problem occurs saying ' The application had failed to start because winlanapi.dll was not found re-installing this application may fix the problem'. gah this is incredibly frustrating im running windows server 2008 caus i got it free from university do u think that may be the problem?
Guitars
Jackson js30rr 6-string fixed bridge
Schecter Demon 6-sting fixed bridge
Ibanez RGR421EXFM 6-string fixed bridge
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt
Boss ML-2 Metal Core Distortion Pedal
MXR KFK-1 Ten Band Equalizer
That's possible.

Google the filename, see what it is, and you cna also probably download it.

Before downloading though, check the system requirements for the adapter, and see what OS it supports.
yeah, Windows Server is pretty much a completely different OS and requires different device drivers.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Iv downloaded the 2 dll files i needed and now it works. Although Now it say something about connecting the wireless adapter i went to and checked the hardwear and it says the card is working fine and it can read it. wtffff do u think i should download some driver updates or something? this is quiet annoying
Guitars
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt
Haha sorry dude well basically i found this and it fixed everything now i have internet on my new pc http://www.win2008workstation.com/wordpress/2008/03/08/enable-wireless-networking/ ^__^ thanks for the help by the way dude and dudettes =]
Guitars
Amplifiers/Pedals
Peavy Envoy 110 40watt