Hey UG,

It just struck me that GH metallica features 2 pedals, and im sure some of of you have heard numerous stories about the pedals breaking....

If any of you play drums, you would know that its impossible to play double pedal with heel down, hence, i foresee many broken pieces of plastic and a recall XD

My double pedal costed more than the game guitar hero with drums and mic....
the pedal breaking might be true...
but its not impossible to play double pedal heel down...
Gear:
LTD MH-1000
Ibanez RG350EX
ibanez GSA60
Line 6 Spider III 30W
Peavey ValveKing 112
Boss GE-7 EQ
Electro-Harmonix Small Clone Chorus
Digitech RP350
Yeah, playing double kick heel down is extremely common. Especially amongst extreme metal drummers. In fact it is the preferred technique over heel up because it uses smaller movements and therefore the drummers are able to go faster, for longer.

It also helps when practicing the heel toe technique.

So yeah, get your facts straight before making such statements.
Um I'm not sure I fully understood that sentence, but no he's not quite an extreme drummer.

A simple list of extreme drummers would be:
George Kollias (sp?)
Flo Mounier
and many others (but I am too lazy to list more),

and in general they play ALOT faster than Lars Ulrich (up to 300bpm nearly) and need to conserve all the energy they can, unlike Ulrich whose fastest drumming was constant 16th's at 195, which he cannot hit cleanly live, and always looks as though he has been swimming in a sweat pool after playing a song. Any song.
thats my point, its for guitar hero metallica NOT NILE =] lol

these kids are going to break it unless theyre playing on some iron cobra patent plastic
Quote by speedylocs
thats my point, its for guitar hero metallica NOT NILE =] lol

these kids are going to break it unless theyre playing on some iron cobra patent plastic

that would be a pretty ****in awesome game

I don't see what playing with the heel down has to do with the breaking pedals

Edit: ^ Indeed. Guitar Hero Nile would be pretty ridiculous.
im saying that playing heel up will break pedals, and theres going to be a lot of broken pedals with ghmetallica