Page 1 of 5
My girlfriend thinks shes fat.....aahhhh what should i say
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
post pics plz

EDIT: Honestly, if she is fat, then just say i love you anyway or something. I know it sounds mean, but it's better than lying and pretending she's not. Also, if she's really not, just tell her that!
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Last edited by meta1militia at Mar 24, 2009,
Agree with her. Girls love being told they're right.
Questions of science
Science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart
I don't know, is she fat?

and this is one thread where we really do need pics.
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
Quote by Jlovesmetal
Agree with her. Girls love being told they're right.

Well played, good sir!
"yes dear"

that answer is fool proof.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
well im not lying..shes not really really fat... just somewhat big...i mean come on she only weighs 169
"I'll have 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip, a number seven, two number forty-fives, one with cheese, and a large soda" ~Melvin 'Big Smoke' Harris.
Tell her that you're fatter than her and compared to you she looks like Starvin Marvin.
Quote by Oblivoath666
well im not lying..shes not really really fat... just somewhat big...i mean come on she only weighs 169

Let her lose 9 pounds then have her stop.
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
Quote by Oblivoath666

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Quote by meta1militia
post pics plz

EDIT: Honestly, if she is fat, then just say i love you anyway or something. I know it sounds mean, but it's better than lying and pretending she's not. Also, if she's really not, just tell her that!

believe me...ive tied that...aahhh now shes bringing up her dead friend.....AAHHHH!!!
^169! JESUS! RARRRRR! SQUIRT! Sound the fatty alarm! ZZOOOO!! ZZOOOOO! We-oh,we-oh!

Just kidding, just tell her whatever.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
It's not your problem. If she wants to lose the weight she can put in the effort, but if it's not worth it to her, then she can accept and learn to live with it.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Quote by Oroborous
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

haha

A March 09er made me lol.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
i always agreed with my ex when she used to say that.

needless to say she stopped saying it.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Quote by Oblivoath666
well im not lying..shes not really really fat... just somewhat big...i mean come on she only weighs 169 Kg's

Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Two possibilities :

1. She's fat. You say yes she cries. You say no, she calls you a liar, then cries.

2. She's not fat. You say yes she cries. You say no, she calls you a liar, then cries.

Basically you're screwed. The best thing you can possibly say is that you love her no matter what, and think she's beautiful. Your only hope is that she'll thank you instead of thinking you're only saying it to make her feel better and don't really think it, which is a possibility.

Overly self-conscious and self-critical and self-loathing chicks (read all teenage girls) are a pain in the ass.
It's called "fishing for compliments"
or "being a girl"
just tell her she's not fat and if she keeps goin on about it ignore her. if you go on and on saying "oh honey your not fat bla bla bla" then she'll keep saying she's fat to get compliments.

OR

you could tell her to put down the fork. and film her reaction.
Kerry King Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only

Quote by dehollister

and im 14 got any problems ill f*ckin drop you.

HE'LL DO IT

Quote by Kensai
Spooni_Shaq is the best UGer ever, period
If your asking a guitar forum on what to say......she's probably fat......give up now
Quote by timo1
I used to go on the computer in the morning and look up 'naked female breasts' on Google.
It came up with a picture of a duck
Your girlfriend clearly has low self esteem.

Use that to every advantage you can.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
tell her that she's not fat and that she's beautiful just the way she is... and tell her she's only fatter than her dead friend due to decomposition.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Tell her how sleek and slender she is and how much you love the shape of her body, while looking at your guitar.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by consecutive e
Tell her how sleek and slender she is and how much you love the shape of her body, while looking at your guitar.

What else would he be looking at??
The playground of the world
Quote by YourDad
haha

A March 09er made me lol.

How shameful...
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Oblivoath666

Your girl weighs more then me, and im 6'0.
She's probobaly fat.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
Quote by consecutive e

lol that is great.....i almost have it under control...believe me this is the least serious of all of our fights...thanks for all the help
Quote by Zach_F
Your girl weighs more then me, and im 6'0.
She's probobaly fat.

I'm 6 feet too... and she weighs more kilos than I do pounds.

"White!!! WHALE!!! HOLY!!! GRAIIIL!!!!"
dont say anything one way or the other, then as soon as possible give her flowers and take her somewhere romantic.

show her you dont care if shes fat (WHATEVER YOU DO DONT SAY IT, SHOW HER) if you actually do care then i dont know.
Emerse your soul in love

You used to be alright What happened?

Yellow tigers crouched in jungles in her Dark Eyes .
Page 1 of 5