How on earth can I pull this off on a classical guitar that has no cutout?? It's from the theme music of the movie Schindler's List.
by becoming a man?

or buying a guitar WITH A FLIPPIN CUTAWAY????
Gear:
ESP Eclipse 300
Jackson RR3
Bugera 6262 head
Trace Elliot straight cab
Boss NS-2
Boss DD-3
It might help if you move your thumb to the underside of the neck and slightly anchor your wrist forward (but don't hurt yourself), then I think you can reach the chord.
By the way, your title is misleading.
You may just have to reach your hand over for that one second. Barre the 10's and move your arm all the way around just enough to reach that 13.

Ignore bite_the_bullet. I don't think he knows that a classical guitar doesn't come with a cutaway.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
^ They may not be common, but they definitely make classicals with cutaways.

And it is a stretch but you should be able to manage it.
It's Only Rock and Roll, But I like It
^ I know, haha. I just felt like generalizing. The more traditional classical guitarists would kill you if they saw you with one though.
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
What's the problem with it , it's easily playable on a standard classical instrument.
Quote by R.Christie
What's the problem with it , it's easily playable on a standard classical instrument.

Yes, if you're playing on a classical, it is very easy.

On a steel string with no cutaway, reaching is easy, but making each and every note sound clear may take a bit of finger strength, especially if you use thick gauge strings. If I personally was playing that chord and couldn't make it sound clear, I would just leave out the low E string entirely.
Quote by R.Christie

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? lol
Its not easy on a guitar that has the twelfth fret (Not 14th) where the neck heel starts.
Basically, its not easy when you can't easily reach past the twelfth fret.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
Its not easy on a guitar that has the twelfth fret (Not 14th) where the neck heel starts.
Basically, its not easy when you can't easily reach past the twelfth fret.

It's dead easy on my guitar, a standard concert instrument, with, I might add, the traditionally high action action of it's class Ramirez 1a.
All that is needed is correct left-hand technique. We are talking about the same thing aren't we?
From bass: g c f' c" d''