Okay, well its time to buy a new guitar and I have no budget, its just what ever I buy Im going to have to work for and am putting it on lay-a-way. I've narrowed my options down, a used Jackson USA KV2, a Jackson RR5, or a Jackson RR24. The RR5 and RR24 are $1499 new (I was considering buying one on ebay, but I'd prefer being able to buy it directly from the store) and the KV2 is $1899 but it was on sale for $1500 a month ago and Im trying to bargain it down. They all feel good to me, but I cant decide on which one to buy. Is the KV2 going to be worth the extra $200-$300 used. I only make about $80 a week because I work after school from 3-5, so its going to take me about 5 months to pay off the guitar. I have $500 stashed away right now. Anyways Im open to other options but primarily am interested in the guitars listed, as I can get them from my local music store with out hassle.
Thanks in advance.

- I accidently posted this in the pit, I had two tabs open, one for the Electric Guitar Forum and one for the pit and put the thread in the pit. So I apologize for that.
My Rig
Mesa Triple Rectifier Half Stack
Jackson USA King V 2
1988 American Made Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/Bigsby
Line 6 Spider III 75 Watt
Last edited by Travis39 at Mar 25, 2009,
euh, yes, the KV2 is a much nicer guitar, but it's all up to you to decide if you want to keep saving the extra 3-4 weeks.

I'd do it.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by bapplebo
It depends on how "used" it is.

Pics?

Well its at the store and I dont have access to it yet, but its not obvious that its used at first glance. The back is a bit scratched up and when I say "a bit" it's very limited. There is an inch long ding on the bottom point which if your paying attention to detail you would probably notice that. Other than that its in really good condition, no hardware problems, and it feels good.
My Rig
Jackson USA King V 2
1988 American Made Strat
Go for the KV2 or the RR24! The KV2 is worth the extra money, so it really depends on if you want a used guitar or brand new one?
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200
the kv2 is worth the money.
ESP Vintage 4
Fender American Special Jazz
Fender American Deluxe Precision
Ibanez SR700
Jackson DXMG
Fender American Standard Telecaster
SWR Black Beauty
Orange Thunderverb 50

Modulus Quantum 5 fund-$2150/$3369
K thanks, Im most likely going to buy the KV2 but hopefully I can bring the price down a bit or at least make it non taxable. Any more input would be appreciated.
My Rig
Jackson USA King V 2
1988 American Made Strat
RR24 and KV2 both have 24 Frets and OFR, but the King V seems more complete and versatile with the second pickup.
The colour is white with black bevels.
My Rig
Jackson USA King V 2
1988 American Made Strat