I can't make it out from their live videos. Looks to be a 112 combo of some sort. My guess would be Fender. Anyone know?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
??? whos that
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Listen to vampire weekend now!!!
anyways, I can see this amp in this picture http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2182/2246097434_dc70ca63fa.jpg
I dont recognize the head tho

Edit: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/ls6fZ0RgWiH/San+Diego+Street+Scene+Day+1/W3ovnYoveCS/Chris+Baio heres another picture of them

dunno
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
Last edited by Greenwood991 at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by Greenwood991
Listen to vampire weekend now!!!
anyways, I can see this amp in this picture http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2182/2246097434_dc70ca63fa.jpg
I dont recognize the head tho

Looks like it could be an old Sunn. He usually uses a combo though...
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Looks like an Ampeg?
G&L Tribute S-500 -> Ernie Ball VP -> Boss SD-1 -> Fulltone OCD -> Small Stone Phaser -> Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo -> Boss DD-3 -> Boss RE-20 -> TC Electronic Hall of Reverb -> Boss RC-2 -------> Modded Crate v18 Amp

www.wearewerebear.com
In the second pic

the one far left is a Roland JC120 and the one closest in the pictures looks like a fender Hot rod deluxe 2x12
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
thats what it is. Doh. It would make sense that he uses something like those two as he has quite clear cleans.

www.wearewerebear.com
Vampire Weekend tones aren't that complicated...
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Quote by Bostonrocks
In the second pic

the one far left is a Roland JC120 and the one closest in the pictures looks like a fender Hot rod deluxe 2x12

An HRD? I'm surprised. Given how many albums they've sold he could easily afford a vintage Fender. Whatever works for him though.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Look at the picture, it sure looks like one
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
Quote by soul_power
An HRD? I'm surprised. Given how many albums they've sold he could easily afford a vintage Fender. Whatever works for him though.

Bloc Party use HRDs and (mostly) MIM Teles.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
the first looks like an ampeg or a sunn
the second pic has an hotrod deluxe and aRoland Jazz chorus
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me