There's lots of Gretsch's out there that have hollow bodies, but no f-holes. So I know I might sound like an idiot here, but could I get a professional to cut an f-hole or two into one of those kinds of guitar?
Quote by Kensai
Hipster.

I have a name. It is Mitch.
probably, as long as the electronics aren't at risk of being sliced
Quote by AA00P
Listen to the man, he's Jewish.
i wouldnt damage a nice gretsch "solid" electric to add an ugly f hole
i know its not my decision but i would rather buy an already f "holed" guitar

f holes are pretty ugly though and remind me of violens (bloody screeching things)
though falcons are nice
Quote by DANGERSTRANGER
i wouldnt damage a nice gretsch "solid" electric to add an ugly f hole
i know its not my decision but i would rather buy an already f "holed" guitar

f holes are pretty ugly though and remind me of violens (bloody screeching things)
though falcons are nice

I'd get an f-holed guitar, except I would want a Gretsch semi-hollow, and all of their semi-hollows are out of my budget.
Quote by Kensai
Hipster.

I have a name. It is Mitch.
Quote by NightEmbers
what i love f holes, you must not being hearing good violin music, i wanna get an f hole tattooed on my side

and I'd say just buy one!

You've thought about the f hole tattoo too? I was thinking of getting it scarified on because that makes it an awesome nod to Gilbert.

I've also been tempted to get black hightops and put f holes on in gold sharpie. This is more likely.
I'd never get that as a tattoo cause of all the obvious jokes that having visible 'f-holes' might entail.
Quote by bangoodcharlote
^Owned.

I suggest not screwing with the UGer with the best name on the site.

Quote by Albino_Rhino
I don't see how prostitution is going to help out your string buzz...
@Rebel: well played.

Personally, I think it would be hell difficult to get a clean looking cut. Proceed with caution.