I'm just wondering if anyone have had some bad times this year. Not to make them feel bad about it but just out of curiosity. Mine personally happened last Friday.

Apparently, some guy sneaked into my school campus with a chainsaw and cut down 12 trees. Then, he salted or chemically burned our lawn (which is really big) and made a huge Nazi or Swastika sign in the middle of it.

Then, a gun store was robbed near the school (100 semi-automatic guns were stolen.)

Then finally, there were a bunch of threat letters and "supposed" anthrax in them in stuff.

So some smarty decided to make up some rumor that there was going to be some shooting at our school on Friday. So he made up some random crap about how all those events up there are all linked together and that there was going to be some crazy shooting.

So everybody called the police department, 311, 411, the school, teachers, etc. freaking out. So it got all over the news, and so the school called the house phones and said that the school is still open; but you don't have to come to school due to safety issues.

So then, my parents decided to be Asian and MAKE me go to school. So while all my friends were out having fun at the mall and stuff that day. Only about 100 kids and I (mostly "nerds") were stuck at school.

So when does the bad start?

Well, I was forced to go to school while ALL my friends were out having fun. I was stuck at school for 8 hours, with only 2-3 people in each of my classes. I had no one to talk to the entire day. The police/principle/teachers searched me in every class for safety, so I was touched in places that shouldn't be touched by police officers.

Then, when I thought that things couldn't get any worse, I came home, finding out that I got a D in biology.

It might not seem that bad, but I just wanted to rant about my anger.

Sorry for that super long story
Quote by DannyRL

So everybody called the police department, 311, 411, the school, teachers, etc. freaking out.

why would they call assistance directory?
My apartment flooded. Meh.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Rave765
It's very possible that I'm going to be homeless soon.

I regret reading your post TS. I mean, this guy's happenings are way worse than yours and it only took him ten words.
The setup:
Fender MIM Fat Strat (midnight wine)
Fender Blues DeVille 410
Digitech GNX3 Multi-effect
Fender CD140SCE Acoustic-Electric
i been living at a grip of different friends houses, my girlfriends mom died and my girlfriend got shipped off to florida. im in huge debt, well not huge, like 5 or 600 dollars, but that sucks anyway, and im unemployed as of two months ago.

haha, yeeeaah...
good f'in year
Quote by DannyRL
So everybody called the police department, 311, 411, the school, teachers, etc. freaking out. So it got all over the news, and so the school called the house phones and said that the school is still open; but you don't have to come to school due to safety issues.

STOP CALLING US

also, why didn't you just ditch and go to the mall?
Creator of the Llamastack

Quote by Rave765
It's very possible that I'm going to be homeless soon.

I'm sorry to hear that. But me too. :[
I'm FAT!
got kidney transplant surgery. lost about 10 friends because of my stupid ex. uumm lets see what else. oh yeah. wastinn 10 minutes of my year reading your crap.lol
i've got a boner for murder
Worst thing to happen to me so far was having 3 canker sores at once. That hurt like a bitch.

Quote by DannyRL
sneaked

Sneaked? haha
um... not a lot really.

i started college in january, then last month decided that that wasn't what I wanted to do and dropped all my class. now I'm doing what I was doing before... playing with my band, sitting at home doing nothing, hanging out with the band, sitting at home doing nothing, thinking about what kinda job I want that's not out of the question, sitting at home doing nothing, talking to the band about what we need to be doing so we can have enough material for a gig, sitting at home doing nothing....

so in other words, being bored and frustrated. hasn't been any particular events that were very bad, just kinda a shitty year. just like last year.
Anything I could say would just sound really whiny.
I asked out some girl, but she had a boyfriend
I haven't seen the girl I'm with now for over 2 weeks (actually kinda bummed about that)
Got punched in the face and hurt my leg playing hockey

Sure it's not perfect, there are things I'd like to change and I get depressed from time to time, but there are people who have real problems out there. Really, I don't have a bad life. If I think about it, calling these the "worst" things in my life, I should feel lucky.
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
my balls are infected right now :/
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.