Well, I just fell asleep not too long ago and I was dreaming about sleeping and there was an annoying rattling sound behind my head so I got up (still sleeping IRL) and stopped the noise to find out it was my hand shaking or something during that whole time is was thinking, why don't I get up and turn noise of as in I could still freely think as if I was awake, but I was having a vivid dream. Then there was some gap that I got get and next thing I know I was in room as a kind of floating camera (like a watching a movie not being a flying camera) and I was in a room that looked like CGI and was very detailed and I remember think to myself how good a brain would be to run video games if it could realistically process all of this while current consoles can't even make things look half as good. Then while watching a bunch of random colors on some scrolling thing that looked like sheet music I questioned if I was more creative at nighttime thinking I was still awake. Then after that a flew into some piece of paper thinking I was going to be able to molecules when I got really close I was disappointed as I didn't see them. Then I woke up and to know that I was actually dreaming I thought of where I was in my bed and how my pillows were set up and it was different.

So has anyone here ever had an experience like this before?
Quote by aldo47
(i thought hot strings would make me finger faster.)
so i tried to set my strings on fire by putting a lighter on the high e string n it cut it so wtf??!!? i passed the lighter rrly slowly by it for less then a sec n then it snapped...
i love lucid dreams. you can control everything going on, and not only do they seem more real, but you can vividly remember every detail
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
Quote by NakedInTheRain
So you were aware of having a dream during the dream?

That's called Lucid Dreaming.

Or trippin ballllzz
sim simma

who got the keys to my beema