Page 1 of 2
If you can't help but procrastinate everything, come on in and tell me about it!!!

(yay, loop hole thing)

i'm currently putting off excelled maths study for my big test tommorow...

i have a serious procrastination problem
I have to read an entire book by tomorrow. Like literally, I'm on chapter 5 of 9.
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
I'll post my response to this thread later...
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
I almost procrastinated getting paid. I had to bring my time card to the bosses office to get paid off and i just keep putting it off. almost left without my cash
Quote by Telecaster7
i noticed, so what homework are you avoiding?

lol, well just a taste of excelled maths >>>>>> we get to do:

Linear Equations
Rearangement and substitution
simultaneous equations
graphing quadratics (hyperbolas)
Trigonometry (right-angled and non-right-angled

and i think some other things

oh boy math is fun
philosophy test on friday... haven't touched the course book tonight, I really should study but I just waste time on forums...
I usually almost do my homework, but Call of Duty 4 is just so much more entertaining. I'm going to be a horrible engineer.

You make your homework sound much more complicated than it really is.
Last edited by vanceboy at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by vanceboy
You make your homework sound much more complicated than it really is.

yeah, but i'm sure you've done it all before man, i'm just starting some of the more complex stuff and my teacher is crappy
Yeah, learning that stuff sucks, but in the bigger picture it sort of helps. Except graphing hyperbolas...that's just useless.
I'm currently procrastinating about my future.

I procrastinated and missed my chance to apply to Universities which means I have to wait and apply during fall but I'll probably put that off and miss my chance again. I keep putting off getting a job and getting my drivers license so now I have to hurry and get a job before the "summer rush" but apparently that's already started to happen so my chances are slowly dissappearing even as we speak yet, I still do nothing about it.

I sometimes wonder why even though I know everything would be far better if I just showed some initiative I still sit around all day and waste my time with meaningless activities putting off everything that comes at me.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I have 3 assignments due on friday, a total of about 60 pages of work I need to type up.

oops :S Havnt started been playing guitar, **** time goes quick.

SO heres my plan, Im gonna spend about 2 hours buggering around on the computer, then I might go and toy around with a broken turntable, then I'll play more guitar, then Ill watch TV, then talk to ppl (sort out weekend) THEN AND ONLY THEN shall I consider starting work/youtube
Funny story, it's almost 4:00AM here, I have a four page paper due at noon, and I've barely started.

I predict this will not end well.
There will probably be a signature here at some point.
tomorrow.
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
im putting off my college work :P
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
i'm putting off LOADS of things.
I'll tell you about them later.
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
maybe later

well played, sir
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
I'm putting off sleep. Does that count?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Got two reports due friday that I haven't started...

I actually started writing this post with my nose.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
yeah i know vanceboy, some math is cool to be able to use in real life, and hyperbolas are cool, they're curvy and ummm.....ok i got nothing, they're ****
Quote by Garret.
I'm currently procrastinating about my future.

I procrastinated and missed my chance to apply to Universities which means I have to wait and apply during fall but I'll probably put that off and miss my chance again. I keep putting off getting a job and getting my drivers license so now I have to hurry and get a job before the "summer rush" but apparently that's already started to happen so my chances are slowly dissappearing even as we speak yet, I still do nothing about it.

I sometimes wonder why even though I know everything would be far better if I just showed some initiative I still sit around all day and waste my time with meaningless activities putting off everything that comes at me.

WHOA WHOA WHOA.

you'll make me cry
im working on my history essay that's due in on friday, and by working on it i mean doing nothing and posting on these forums.
I was meant to have science coursework in for tomorrow something about a balls drop height and bounce height but i just cant find the motivation.
I should be writing notes on a book for a relatively important test tomorrow and revising for a Maths prelim.
The book I'm writing about is right infront of me and I know i really should work.
But I truly can't be ****ed.
Braw.
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
An essey due in for tomorow. **** yeahhh.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I say I'll go to class, but then when I'm about to leave I just say, "I'll go next time".
I did a 5 page research paper that I handed in today over the last two days while tabbing around and dicking off throughout it.

I studied for my Psych exam an hour beforehand today, I'm expecting to get a low 'A' on it.
Page 1 of 2