Yeah, the United Nations, what do you think about them?
Useless?
Good?
Evil?
New World Order?
Could it be useful in the future?
Should we kill it and burn the ashes?

Personally, I think that the UN could be useful and is probably necessary as the world becomes more globalized. But we need to strengthen the theoretical foundations for it. Things like, what policy areas does it have the right to legislate about? Does it have the right to impose morality on countries? How can it enforce accountability on its regulation? What happens to those countries not in the UN? How does the UN interact with political leaders and governments of its members?

Basically, right now the UN is a group without a direction. More about just getting countries to talk to each other than any actual goals or meaningful outcomes. The structure, areas of jurisdiction and authority of the UN need to be better defined if it is to be effective.

Too Long? Just talk about the UN you lazy Bastards.
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
UN is a pretty pointless thingymagic. No one really obeys the rules set by UN. Not like you have to
Quote by NakedInTheRain
...I don't like the UN.

They sent me a very angry letter telling me how angry they were.

TERRORIST!
Guitars
Godin Velocity w/ Schaller locking tuners
Ibanez RG7321 w/ Dimarzio Crunchlab & Liquifire
Seagull Coastline S6 Burst GT QI
Random Ibanez Bass

Gear
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Peavey Valveking 112
The Main Goal the united nations is to ensure that war never breaks out......they have been doing a pretty bad job ticall now....Besides they got virtually no power over america
....so you yanks can go to war without breaking a sweat :p
^
EDIT BUTTON.

The UN is a good forum for countries to talk to each other. As a peacekeeping unit, lolfail.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
^
EDIT BUTTON.

The UN is a good forum for countries to talk to each other. As a peacekeeping unit, lolfail.

I Am Aware... Im Just Too Lazy lol
iseewatudidthere
I Beat Off Little Children..........

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.