Hey Pit, this happened about an hour ago at work.

(TL;DR @ Bottom if your lazy)

So as I was finishing up at work this afternoon I was putting away the hired golf buggies (I work at a golf course BTW). I noticed a Nokia N95 sitting in one of the carts cupholders. As my current phone is broken I was thinking of pocketing this one until...

KEEP ON READING FOOL

After getting the cart into its shed I took a look at the phone, there was a reminder for my Boss' birthday on the screen. This showed that it belonged to a friend of my boss. So I thought I better go and see my boss and his friends in the clubhouse.

I went looking through the phones Pictures and Videos, and saw pictures of penises. Not just penises, this guy had taken step by step photos of his dick going from soft to hard. There was also some home-vids of this guy and his missus.

As I walked up to the group in the clubhouse I returned the phone to its owner. Got $10 for returning it. I wanted to say something about the videos and his penis size but I changed my mind.

I wish I said something, or kept the phone... Oh well was still funny to me.

TL;DR - Found a phone at work, belonged to a bosses friend.
It had his and his wifes n00dz.
I saw pics of my boss' friends dick.
haha what a wierdo......

pic of him and his wife is perfectly acceptable.........

but step by step photos from soft to hard!!!!

jesus...
Quote by imdeth
You should have sent them to all his contacts.

the soft to hard thing is pretty strange >_>
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
You should have said "you should work on your drive, it's not long enough" or some clever golf related joke. i dunno. you could have thought of something
Quote by Oroborous
You should have said "you should work on your drive, it's not long enough" or some clever golf related joke. i dunno. you could have thought of something

"I saw your club in gruesome detail. On an unrelated note, here's your phone."

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

should have blackmailed him.

Me and 2 of my friends pulled some decent pranks today. For the first one, we snuck into our friends room around 2 in the morning while he was asleep and filled up his bathtub and put in 30 fish from petco that we had bought earlier. (they were cheap 15cent each feeder fish). So that should be fun when he wakes up tomorrow.

We then proceeded to fill up the elevator with chairs. When this guy caught us I said "man, some assholes filled it whit chairs, guess we better take the stairs", to which he replied "na im riding with the chairs!". We came back about 5 mins later, and heard banging from the inside and he was yelling "this thing is stuck, ****ing chairs!"

Im not sure how it got stuck, doesnt make sense to me either, but thats what I heard when we passed by.
Gibson SG Standard
Ibanez S2170FB
Peavey JSX
Marshall 1960A
TEXAS A&M
Last edited by sacamano79 at Mar 25, 2009,
Quote by SteveHouse
"I saw your club in gruesome detail. On an unrelated note, here's your phone."

Haha yea something like that. Or "Hey, you might wanna get your lady to trim the grass a little. It makes it harder to get a hole in one"
Quote by sacamano79
should have blackmailed him.

Me and 2 of my friends pulled some decent pranks today. For the first one, we snuck into our friends room around 2 in the morning while he was asleep and filled up his bathtub and put in 30 fish from petco that we had bought earlier. (they were cheap 15cent each feeder fish). So that should be fun when he wakes up tomorrow.

We then proceeded to fill up the elevator with chairs. When this guy caught us I said "man, some assholes filled it whit chairs, guess we better take the stairs", to which he replied "na im riding with the chairs!". We came back about 5 mins later, and heard banging from the inside and he was yelling "this thing is stuck, ****ing chairs!"

Im not sure how it got stuck, doesnt make sense to me either, but thats what I heard when we passed by.

Oh, lawds....

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

thats super weird. am i the only person who would have stopped looking after the first pic?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
oh, so you're the guy who found my phone.

small world, eh?
Quote by Bleurgh
Almost the exact same thing happened to me except I didn't die .

Quote by Tire Me.

Quote by SteveHouse
2^ What the flying fuck

pack your bags, move to the city.
Quote by Oroborous
Haha yea something like that. Or "Hey, you might wanna get your lady to trim the grass a little. It makes it harder to get a hole in one"

golf puns
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by sacamano79

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Oroborous

Hey brah. Nice stroke.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

The only thing that makes sense with the soft to hard thing is that he could have been sending them one by one. But c'mon who would want a picture of a soft-on?

"Does your wife play golf? She was gripping that shaft like a pro."
Last edited by seanington at Mar 25, 2009,
"Nice wood."
"So I see you dogleg left."
"So I see you wash your balls regularly."

Or, best of all, "I saw your n00dz. !!!"

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by seanington
The only thing that makes sense with the soft to hard thing is that he could have been sending them one by one. But c'mon who would want a picture of a soft-on?

"Does your wife play golf? She was gripping that shaft like a pro."

Aaahahaha yeah see. You're gettin' it! Golf puns...haha they could probably go on forever.
Make a GIF with those dick pictures and then set it as your MSN display picture or whatever. Then add him to your contacts and see whether he recognises his own penorz