I like it! I love when albums have this kinda intro really gets you into the album before it kicks in. Sometimes going straight into the main album can be a bit much.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
Thanks! That's what I was thinking, because pretty much every other song is fairly energetic and driven. I'm thinking some ambient mixed in will really tie it all together into more of a package rather than a group of songs.
Yeah should be good. Especially if u mixing the driven with ambient in the album. I guess it would keep the listener on their toes good luck neway you'll have to post bits when start recordin!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Help Bunny gain world domination by copying and pasting him in your sig or webpage.

ANDY!!!
very cool, i like how its resonates like waves, very nicely done. itd be cool to have it through the whole song and just add stuff on top like minimalist style.
on a related note check out my unimaginatively titled 'whale song' on my pro.
Quote by stephen_rettie
very cool, i like how its resonates like waves, very nicely done. itd be cool to have it through the whole song and just add stuff on top like minimalist style.
on a related note check out my unimaginatively titled 'whale song' on my pro.

Yeah, the wave comes from a long delay and high wet:dry ratio so the delay is louder than the original. I'm thinking about using an extended version as an interlude. I'll check your song after I do some homework
Quote by _RATM_
hey i liked it, very good effect for a cloudy day at the harbor (idk thats what popped into my head at least)...do you have any of the other stuff up?> im interested in the full lenght..i just finished an oceany song if you want to check it out, i think youd really like it. sweet effect

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1089635

Yeah, I have a bunch of demos in my sig. They aren't really like this one, but they are my stufff

checking out this and the other link posted in here now