hi ug. theres a pretty good deal down at my local music shop atm. they got a Kustom quad 100HD head and matching cab. its a ripper of a price . i tried it out today and was blown away with power (100 watts!) and brutality. its a solidstate half stack. im mainly into metal with a few diferent styles at my disposle here and there and i was wondering UG, whats your expierience with kustom amps? are they worth it? uno all that stuff. fire away
Attachments:
quad100hd_m350.jpg
Last edited by pollywaffle666 at Mar 25, 2009,
I actually quite like Kustom. I own one of their very old 15watt SS practice amps and that sounds pretty good when you take into consideration that it's only a little cheap practice amp. I would imagine the bigger and more expensive models to be very nice!
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
Can't say anything about the head, but at least the cab is a piece of crap. Neither the building quality nor the speakers are worth a second look. Sounded muddy and everything but clear and full.

But, if you're on a budget and like it, get it. It's good for the price, and you can always upgrade later.
Gear:
Ibanez SZ320 -> Höfner Analouge Delay -> MXR GT-OD -> Laney GH50L -> T.C.Electronics GMajor -> Line6 4x12 w/ Celestion G12T-75

My Lyrics and Poems

"with golden hair and perfect eyes,

with hollow words and empty lies."
I had 1 of their all tube amps very nice. Their old SS are very well liked. But couldnt tell you about their new SS.
Their new stuff is just ok in the SS department. The Double Kross is supposed to be sweet though.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.