Page 1 of 2
I'm on my fourth now in the past 7 or 8 hours, with more to come.

I'm starting to feel a little funny, but I can't tell if its the coffee, not enough sleep, or just general unhealthiness.

And just to make it a little more interesting, where do you buy your coffee?
Me? Tim Hortons! Roll Up the Rim!
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
Depends on the size of the cup, the strength of the coffee, and how much water you have drunk also.
The real danger zone is 300+mgs of caffeine so just stay below that and you should survive.
2 cups a day is recommended. Coffee helps prevent Cancer if you drink it 2 a day.
Gear: Warmoth Soloist / Hondo Acou. / Ibanez AS73

Hardwire TL-2 / Boss GE-7 / Electro Harmonix Small Stone Nano / Boss DD-3 / MXR Smart Gate / Ibanez TS9 / Unknown Tremolo

Bugera V55 / Home Made Cab w/ Celestion Speakers G12M & G12T
Quote by Stress Cow

I'm starting to feel a little funny, but I can't tell if its the coffee, not enough sleep, or just general unhealthiness.

A few weeks back i had my friend round and was staying up till about 6am which is the time i got up the day before and i'd been drinking coffee constantly all night. It actually got to the stage where i felt as if i'd moved a few feet to the left out of my head xD. It may have been the lack of sleep and coffee that did that but i'd probably had about 6cups over a 5 hour period at least. I did end up questioning if it was a good idea to carry on drinking it. It felt like i'd just been drinking it constantly

edit: 4 in 8 hours is my usual day anyway O_o that's nothing
Last edited by The Clerk at Mar 25, 2009,
I always heard its 2 cups, but i usually drink about 4 in day + energy drink.
Well, OP, I am an avid coffee drinker. Brewing one as I type this.

Now, I have cut back a lot, but I used to drink like 5-6 coffees a day; instant coffee, that is, and maybe factor in a Tim Horton's coffee here and there. But I started feeling dizzy and light headed, and I believe I was dehydrating myself, so now, it's usually one coffee in the morning, and uh, one maybe a little later in the afternoon, but the rest is juice and water for me.

One to two is enough, for sure. As long as you balance it out with lots of other fluids, like water and juice, you should be good.
3-5 cups a day is considered ok

Tim Hortons is awesome
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Too much is when it starts affecting you in other areas IMO. Mainly that'd be trouble getting to sleep, maybe a bit of dependency and going out of your way to get coffee if you're addicted to the stuff. Personally I love it but keep it to 1 (max 2) a day to prevent and addiction... so yeah I sleep well and keep coffee as a treat.
oh ****. for the last 6 months, ive been having two cans of rockstar every morning, after a cup of double strength coffee for brekky. today i had my regular coffee in the morning, two cans of rockstar for morning tea, another can at lunch, a 600ml bottle of pepsi after tafe, half of a can of V and two cans of coke, am i going to die? what will happen? should i stop having so much a day???
Quote by happytimeharry
JASON STATHAM IN:
"STUFF BLOWS UP, CARS DRIVE FAST, AND PEOPLE GET FUCKED!"

*produced and directed by Michael Bay*

Damn, Jason Statham is awesome.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by closetothefuego
nope. it was Vegetius.

it was Brolyus, not Vegetius.

Brolyus' power is maximum.
Urgh, went to Canada for a month in december. Tim Horton's coffee is WAY too weak, tastes like instant coffee imho. Starbucks and Gloria Jeans are much better.
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
4 cups coffe = 1 small line of coke
I Beat Off Little Children..........

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
ijustdrank15cupsofcoffeeandifeelfinejustnotusingthespacebarbecauseitsfasteryes?

but in all seriousness, 5 tops.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
If you drink to much, you will get addicted.

My friend drank alot of coffee, and whe he didn't drink for 2 days, his body went crazy and weak.

I myself drink coffee, and backed off a bit, but you should drink it only for taste or to wake up, and not to stay awake/be dependent on it to be able to do stuff.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by Necromantix
oh ****. for the last 6 months, ive been having two cans of rockstar every morning, after a cup of double strength coffee for brekky. today i had my regular coffee in the morning, two cans of rockstar for morning tea, another can at lunch, a 600ml bottle of pepsi after tafe, half of a can of V and two cans of coke, am i going to die? what will happen? should i stop having so much a day???

Holy ****, son.

That's a lot of caffeine. I love energy drinks, but rarely drink them, just cause I hear they're not healthy for you. I think that, if you actually drink that much, you may wanna tone down on the caffeine. Drink some water, or some juice.

At least cut out the energy drinks. Detrimental to your health I think. Then again, "they" say smoking weed is not that good for you, but I'm guilty regardless 'cause me loves it.
I HATE starbucks and gloria jeans. Coffee Guru is the ****ing ****. And I'm also quite addicted to caffeine lately. I need about 180mls of espresso in the morning to start my day.
Quote by IncubusMan999
donkey the wise, very good

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Currently searching for more ego padding quotes.

Me in pit = me being bored. Any help is much appreciated.
i find after 4 cups you end up with a satisfying buzz of sorts. Just a general good feeling.
Zaraffas is the best coffee place.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Quote by BFun
Urgh, went to Canada for a month in december. Tim Horton's coffee is WAY too weak, tastes like instant coffee imho. Starbucks and Gloria Jeans are much better.

starbucks is awful, and incredibly overpriced
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Carswell98

damn nonconformist
I Beat Off Little Children..........

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
Quote by Carswell98

I like some of their stuff. But yes, the pricing is retarded beyond belief. I won't pay nine bucks for a "grande" cappuccino! Hook me up with a large Timmy's coffee for a buck forty five and we're good to go.
any coffee is too much coffee.

I love the smell but honestly can't understand why people would want to drink the stuff
Theoretically drinking coffee regularly would exercise your heart more, therefore keeping you fitter for doing f all. So drinking it should keep you alive longer
Quote by Necromantix

Yeah, that's just a *tiny* bit excessive.
I also hate the places that don't increase the shot size with the coffee size. Its like getting a large coffee, and sticking a regular 30ml shot in there. Its silly.
Quote by IncubusMan999

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

I guess what I've gathered is that it may not be the healthiest thing, but it won't kill me.

I don't normally drink this much, but I just read an entire textbook tonight (not an interesting one either, and now have to write a 10 page essay on it due by 4PM. Then I have to be up for hockey at 11 tonight.

Anyway, I'm off to the library! Maybe I'll actually win something at Roll Up by the end of the day.
One Sexy Canadian Man.

...and single too.
You guys are pussies. I just finished my fourth cup and it's only just gone 11 am. I am utterly addicted, to the point where caffeine doesn't affect me in the slightest. On the plus side that means it never gives me trouble sleeping.

EDIT-Fifth cup. I forgot about my morning coffee and cigarette.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Last edited by neopowell at Mar 25, 2009,
Anyone else craving a coffee after this?
Quote by IncubusMan999

Quote by Metal_Rich
Living up to your name!

Dunno what's too much. I know what's too little though, as I need at least a couple of cups of coffee each day, or else I'll get a splitting headache...
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by Stress Cow
I guess what I've gathered is that it may not be the healthiest thing, but it won't kill me.

I don't normally drink this much, but I just read an entire textbook tonight (not an interesting one either, and now have to write a 10 page essay on it due by 4PM. Then I have to be up for hockey at 11 tonight.

Anyway, I'm off to the library! Maybe I'll actually win something at Roll Up by the end of the day.

Well, if it's not a regular habit, then by all means, I'm certain it's fine.

And crammin' is the way to goooooo.

Man, coffee helps me get through the day. Good luck with that essay!
It is recommended not to go over 400mg's worth of caffiene a day, and I believe most coffee has about 50-80 in it per cup (unless the cup is really big or small )
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Quote by leephan
I always thought you could only drink 2 cups max.

If that was the case my English teacher would have OD'd a long time ago
Quote by N_J_B_B

My first lolstack!
i usually have 4 cups of coffe just to wake me up in the morning then i bring another two cups to my first class with me (this of course is based on 6oz being a cup of coffee).

I get my coffee from kroger (just a grocery store) I usually get foldgers classic brew. But i work at star bucks so i get the coffee that they usually throw away (which is still perfectly fine its just not up to starbucks standards. so i usually cut my regular coffee with some starbucks stuff
SKY BLUE TEAM OWNS ALL (If we still exsited)
I usually drink about 4 cups of coffe in the morning, most i ever had was 7 in one morning lol

Im a weird kid, i get up about 5 o clock in the morning just to watch TV en play PS3 and ofcourse Guitar(whilst i live only 2 minutes from School)
So i have a lot of time to make **** loads of coffee

Also i live in Holland so we haven't got normal Coffee shops around here lol (Well we have Coffee shops but i think they dont even sell Coffee lol) i'd kill for a Tim Hortons over here, Iced Cap FTW
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
Quote by Stress Cow

Cups, or pots?
Page 1 of 2