Hey guys, was wondering what you all think are the most romantic songs ever, any genre except metal or anything that's crazy. I need to pick one for a school project in which I get fake married to someone. I know, pretty ridiculous, but I go to catholic school, and we all know how they LOVE marriage
Quote by rizo299
"To: North Korea

Hey Kim DONG Il. Got nukes yet? DIDN'T THINK SO.

Here's some help with getting one built.

GOATSE.CX

Your pal Obama"

Ugh, hmm...

There are some country songs I like, mainly Keith Urban... "Makin' Memories" I thought was pretty romantic, in a sense...

And of course, my sense of romance is maybe slightly skewed, but for me, I find a lot of older Green Day songs are pretty topical in that sense. Stuff from like "1,039/Smooth" and "Kerplunk", that is.

There's probably a lot more, but it's early and I can't think of all of them right now.
Hey there Delilah...

Cause he asked her out and she said no so he wrote a song about how happy together they are, even though they never were.
Quote by Zombee
Hey there Delilah...

Cause he asked her out and she said no so he wrote a song about how happy together they are, even though they never were.

And now I bet she is kicking herself.

Not because the Plain White T's are like, amazing superstars but I assume they have a decent fan base, and the frontman may or may not have come into some form of cash.

EDIT: But can money be a substitute for true love? The answer is yes, yes it can.
W.A.S.P. - **** like a beast xD

but no seriously,
any lamb of god song will do....

sorry, couldn't help it

maybe wonderful tonight by Eric Clapton or something
hell yeah catholick school girls rule
I Beat Off Little Children..........

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
Quote by ultimate-slash

any lamb of god song will do....

*hushed whispering*

lambof god
lamb of god
lamb of goood.....
I Beat Off Little Children..........

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
Joe Satriani - Love Thing,
Always With Me, Always With you

KC and Jojo - All my Life(Everyone knows this one)
Positively 4th Street. Yeah!
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Quote by XxGibsonSGxX
And now I bet she is kicking herself.

Not because the Plain White T's are like, amazing superstars but I assume they have a decent fan base, and the frontman may or may not have come into some form of cash.

EDIT: But can money be a substitute for true love? The answer is yes, yes it can.

I think she was some world class(maybe even olympic) swimmer or gymnast, so they both are pretty big deals.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
That song that Bon Jovi made.. I don't remember the name, it's about Jovi wanting his GF back or something like that.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
That song that Bon Jovi made.. I don't remember the name, it's about Jovi wanting his GF back or something like that.

Always? This Ain't a Love Song?

Edit: also, The Flame by Cheap Trick
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
Last edited by ma_tt11 at Mar 25, 2009,
Closer-NiN, whats more romantic than that?

Oh, or "Fruck you gently" by Tenacious D

or "I diddle little boys" my Mj, (I know, pretty ridiculous, but you go to a catholic school and we all know how they LOVE little boys.)
Quote by Trickycindy
You're a f*cking wanker.

Quote by JC13
@Prole... Magnificent...

Quote by ZanasCross
Thanks sir. Unbanned.
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls, Wets the panties every time!
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government."
- Edward Abbey

"A university is what a college becomes when the faculty loses interest in students."
- John Ciardi