Quote by GS LEAD 5
But do they usually sound good? That's what I wanna kno....

Way too vague.A no name brand could be a 100 dollar strat copy or it could be a hand built model from a small time luthier.You need to be more specific with your question otherwise you wont get anything helpful for an answer.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Quote by Pr0gNut
Way too vague.A no name brand could be a 100 dollar strat copy or it could be a hand built model from a small time luthier.You need to be more specific with your question otherwise you wont get anything helpful for an answer.

The one I have in mind makes dollar 180 superstrats. Company called Grason. Have one of their electric acoustics, has a good full tone, not the plastiky-pick scrapy sort. DOnt know how good their electrics are.
And yes, I know, I;m a noob.
Quote by GS LEAD 5
The one I have in mind makes dollar 180 superstrats. Company called Grason. Have one of their electric acoustics, has a good full tone, not the plastiky-pick scrapy sort.

If they play and sound good and have no major quality issues then it might be worth it.That being said,it's a 180 dollar super strat copy,so I doubt that they'll be without flaws.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.