This is great. INSANELY better than my Metal Zone. Those are extremely overrated.

I didn't buy a coupler, instead just bought another cord altogether, which was a mistake. I should have bought two, haha. Now I got a crap cord that came WITH the guitar, and an awesome one. But still, this pedal rules. With 6 knobs, I can do all kinds of tones.

My one disappointment is that I don't think my amp does this pedal justice. I have a Vox Pathfinder 15r. It's GREAT practice amp, but... I don't know they just don't seem hand in hand. Tomorrow I'm going to go jam out in my friends house. He has an ancient Mark III; which in my opinion is the greatest amp I will ever get to touch.

Anyway, that's just my thoughts. Get it.
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
nice, HNPD

if you use it with your vox hopefully you'll get the best metal sound possible out of the vox. Still, a $100 distortion pedal probably won't beat the onboard distortion of expensive amps (i.e. that mesa), so its not like you should be taking your metal distortion pedal and plugging it into a bogner amp and it will sound ridiculously good, better but not that much.
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Metal zones aren't really overrated. They are noisy and just crap, I haven't seen anyone say otherwise. I wish the stores around me stocked the hardwire series, I really want to play through a few they look like great value.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ive been preaching this sh@t for 3 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Metal Zone SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hardwire RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw I have the Hardwire Tube Overdrive and its AWESOME JONEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, loving the Hardwires

He will be missed.
HNPD! haven't heard heaps about them, but glad to know there better than the metal zone, and from what I know, around the same price?
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Yeah. I think they're about 20 bucks more, but totally worth it. GREAT 100 dollar pedal.

He will be missed.