I know depending on your post count you get different ranks and such.

can anyone point me to a chart or list of these
SKY BLUE TEAM OWNS ALL (If we still exsited)
You can?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
That doesn't work in The Pit.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
yeah i know you can change it but there is actually a ranking system that goes along with it so i was just wondering if any of you guys knew when the different things came up and such
Quote by upchuck51
yeah i know you can change it but there is actually a ranking system that goes along with it so i was just wondering if any of you guys knew when the different things came up and such

I think it depends on your time here. I've posted much less than a lot of 07ers and 08ers but I'm still classed a senior member because I've been here longer.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
thats what i alsways thought as well. i thought it was based on time but then i read this in the control panel.

Custom User Title
This is the title that appears beneath your name on your posts. Check the 'Reset' box if you wish to use the default title for your usergroup and post count.
Your current user title is:
Registered User Reset
Custom User Title:
i just went and posted in the acustic forum and just now got bumped up from UG newbie to registered user
i know i am triple posting but i found it. its based on your UG score

This is your status on ultimate-guitar.com website. Your status is based solely on the amount of your contributions to the UG and their quality, also known as UG Score. The status changes automatically after you earn enough points to get to the next level. Here is how it looks:
UG Newbie - under 100 points
UG Member - 100 points
UG Senior Member - 150 points
UG Fanatic - 300 points
UG Freak - 400 points
UG Addict - 500 points
UG Resident - 1000 points
UG God - 1500 points
Suck It Kensai
I Beat Off Little Children..........

with sticks.

Quote by SteveHouse
I GoogleImage'd "shrug" to find an epic pic for this post. Instead I learned that a "shrug" is also an article of clothing.

My mind? Blown.
You'll find that in the pit, no-one gives a damn what you're rank is. Its more based on fame. For example everyone knows who Zero-Hartman, imdeth and Kensai are.
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Argonaut
You'll find that in the pit, no-one gives a damn what you're rank is. Its more based on fame. For example everyone knows who Zero-Hartman, imdeth and Kensai are.

Hey, you missed me off that list.

>_>
^^ and sam b of course, and JackalUK, and Shadowenspirit, and El-ectro, and Johnny Genzale, and MHDrunk, and Metaldud, and ... so on and so forth.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
I know I was just wondering because I was confused
Quote by Argonaut
^^ and sam b of course, and JackalUK, and Shadowenspirit, and El-ectro, and Johnny Genzale, and MHDrunk, and Metaldud, and ... so on and so forth.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Christ alive... and metacarpi, and sglover, and... for ****'s sake.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
you forgot me......
just joking, i don't really care.
but yeah, it's true- that's why i'm registered abuser, because rank counts for nothing in the pit, there's no point in having your rank there.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Who gives a ****? Seriously, if you are so damn worry about make a ****ing name for yourself. It you cant Brang yourself to do that then gtfo!
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Mar 25, 2009,