How Awesome Blues clues was back when Steve was the host

And don't say the show sucks, 'cos we all know its a lie

Also if anyone asks, its about 2am here and me and my mates were talking earlier about how we always thought Steve had killled himself which was why the new guy nobody liked anywhere near as much was there.

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Quote by jimmy_neutron
i used to watch blues clues. It was really crap, yet irresistable at the same time

this

it was like watching a car wreck, you may not want to see it but you can't look away
i don't think he killed himself. i Saw the episode where he "went to college", but i think either he got sick of doing the show, or like most people in the child entertainment industry, had a terrible drug problem.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!
Quote by CaRveItiNbass
i don't think he killed himself. i Saw the episode where he "went to college", but i think either he got sick of doing the show, or like most people in the child entertainment industry, had a terrible drug problem.

Ohh i know he didnt kill himself

He actually wanted to pursue a music career

The whole killing himself thing was just the rumour that went around my entire country (New Zealand) when he left

preedit: http://www.myspace.com/steveburnsofficialmyspace is his bands myspace if anyone wants to here what his musics like

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
lmao. he's pursuing a music career? I don't think it's going to play out so well.
XBL GamerTag = IAmSentient6

My gear:
Ibanez Artist
ESP ltd Viper 200
Schecter Diamond 8

Amps:
Marhshall MG30 (for sale)
Line 6 Spider III Half Stack (mine forever)
Interested in Melodic Thrash Metal? ALUSTRIUM AND LAST NAIL DRIVEN!