So, my Sunburst Strat, it looked nice but it jus didnt fit my style and i wanted something more unique, and i wanted a killswitch for tom morello solo's x]
So, here, we, go:

Before:

Process:

After:

And me with the guitar:

I am very happy with the result, here and there a small **** up in the paint but its my first time painting.
Soldering went good as well with the killswitch and all.
Didnt have enough money to buy new pick ups but im still very happy with the sound.
Quote by greenmanelishi
uve stuck it together with black tape
am i ment to b impressed

I foresee you being banhammered soon.

Nice paint job dude, it looks really well done! The killswitch looks to be in a little bit of an awkward place for Morello style solos, but obviously if it works for you then its all good!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by greenmanelishi
uve stuck it together with black tape
am i ment to b impressed

I painted it black first, then put yellow tape on it, then painted it white, and took the tape off.
Is it that hard for you? jeez...
Quote by Benjami
I painted it black first, then put yellow tape on it, then painted it white, and took the tape off.
Is it that hard for you? jeez...

I think he's a pretty bad troll, don't worry about him

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
Quote by dancesisidance
I think he's a pretty bad troll, don't worry about him
I know

And about the killswitch position, i didnt need to route for this so i thought that would be a better idea.
And its lined up there pretty nicely i tried a few things with it, works great for me
Quote by t.ev
(b^.^)b

What he said. Well done, really original take on the EVH-style
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Nice, but you need a new hair style! :P
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard