Some of my strings are buzing on diffrent places on the neck,Should i higher my bright?.

Thanks.
Quote by ferreira25
try raising your action or adjusting your truss rod

Start with the action first, truss rod adjustments should be taken with much care
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Many epis tend to have uneven frets or fretboards. It may just need a good set up. Or it could need the frets leveled or even the nut cut properly for it to play good with low action.
Quote by Tackleberry
Many epis tend to have uneven frets or fretboards. It may just need a good set up. Or it could need the frets leveled or even the nut cut properly for it to play good with low action.

It's not that they have uneven frets or fretboards.... it's that they come from the factory with a specific action spec. Many players (including myself) like the action lower than what comes from the factory on these Epis.

In the owners manual for a new Epiphone it says this specifically. It says if you lower the action lower than their spec. it can result in fret buzz or fretting out of notes.

They do not consider this a defect of the instrument.

If you can't get the action low enough to your liking without fret buzz...... then a good fret leveling would totally do the trick.

I've had to do this myself on several of my Epis........ and once I did, I could set the action as low I like without fret buzz.