Schecter C1 in white -

Bought from ebay. 6 months old and hardly used. All for £266 with gig bag and set of new strings. And in mint condition.

Chuffed as there about £380 new and quite hard to find stock here in the UK.

Can't wait to get it home and give it a blast.
Gear:
- Yamaha RGX121D in black
- Schecter C1 in white
- Marshall Valvestate 8080
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
- Guitar Rig 3 (for practicing )
You will love it, my friemd has one that i always play and it kixks ass
"You Laugh at me for Being Different. I laugh at you for all Being the Same."

Girls I want to Intercourse
Jessica Alba
Oprah
Girlicious (each of them)
Betty White
thats a very nice guitar, you cant go wroung with Schecter. what pickups does it have?
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
Quote by Rob Rock
thats a very nice guitar, you cant go wroung with Schecter. what pickups does it have?

It has the stock Duncan Designed Active HB-105 pickups. I can't comment on them yet but I reckon they will do for now. I may put some EMG's in there at some point though
Gear:
- Schecter C1 in white
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
Quote by mudfrog
It has the stock Duncan Designed Active HB-105 pickups. I can't comment on them yet but I reckon they will do for now. I may put some EMG's in there at some point though

thanks, i couldnt remember if they were Duncan Designed or not, when i tried a Schecter with them they seemed ok for what they were. you might be surprised how good they are
My Gear:
-Guitars:
Schecter 30th Anniversary PT
Schecter V-7 Hellraiser
Schecter Demon 7 FR
Vintage VRS100
Amps:
Randall RG75 G3 Plus
That actually looks really nice.
Happy NGD!
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
don't both with the EMG's
if there the SD's i think they are i've heard there better than the EMG's
are they the blackouts?
if not replace them with the blackouts i'd say

great guitar though
if i knew you could got one for this price i'd have picked it over my ibanez SAS32ex in white
Quote by superfish123
don't both with the EMG's
if there the SD's i think they are i've heard there better than the EMG's
are they the blackouts?
if not replace them with the blackouts i'd say

great guitar though
if i knew you could got one for this price i'd have picked it over my ibanez SAS32ex in white

Stupidest post all day. You advise someone against a certain pickup, because you think that you heard the pickups that are in the guitar are better, and if they're not those, then get those to put in there? Completely and utterly ignorant...

To the TS, you put any which pickup in there that you like! If you really want EMG's, I opt for the white ones, but with black mounting rings. Then dye your knobs white but put some black accents on there, all that ****.

Or that may just be too artsy-fartsy for you. Whatever the case, congrats on the new guitar!
To someone asking if they're blackouts, they aren't.
Duncan Designed are like cheaper made Duncan pickups.

Just like Squire and Fender, Epiphone and Gibson, ESP and ESP LTD.. etc.
Well I played it for the first time last night and all I can say is WOW!!!

It feels great. I only had it rigged up through my laptop using guitar rigg but it sounded great and it feels fantastic as well. My picking hand feels so much more comfortable on this than my yamaha sharp edges on the bridge digging in.
The quality for the price is fantastic. Being a bit of an Ibanez man (even though I don't own one) I'm so glad I bought it.

I will play it through my Roland tonight and give it another blast.
Gear:
- Schecter C1 in white
- Roland Cube 20x
- Zoom G1X
Very nice.I owned the black version of this guitar for a while,but eventually sold it to fund the purchase of a higher quality MIJ Jackson.Still,for what it was and the price,it was a very nice guitar.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.