never watched the show and am never going to.

mostly as i don't have the free time in the mornings and if i DO have the free time in the mornings i spend it sleeping
Quote by imdeth
Centorium you dick
I keep lookin behind me,You're amazing at this

Quote by Aerokizzombie
Dam,Cent, ur repeating man scares the shit out of me, its so true

Quote by CodChick
Omg Cent,Ive been havin nightmares because of u

Quote by MCMXCII
**** you man,I was just going to bed

I'm scary
Thank God! I really hate that cow Someone should try telling her she's not funny!!!!!!!!!

I need to calm down
________ A
________C
________E
________!
...people like this program?

It's bloody annoying. And the touchy issues as well

ALCOHOLISM AND CANNABIS USE IS HORRIBLE

and that bloody stuck up older woman WHO HAS NO BLOODY IDEA what she's on about selling all of her viewpoints which ARE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FULL OF CRAP.

SCREW YOU THIS MORNING.
Quote by Craigo
...people like this program?

It's bloody annoying. And the touchy issues as well

ALCOHOLISM AND CANNABIS USE IS HORRIBLE

and that bloody stuck up older woman WHO HAS NO BLOODY IDEA what she's on about selling all of her viewpoints which ARE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY FULL OF CRAP.

SCREW YOU THIS MORNING.

True, but most of the people who watch the show are middle aged women I'd guess, so I doubt they'd be talking about how it's cool to get high and drunk lol
So just SHUT your face, and take a seat,
'Cause after all you're just talking MEAT...

Last.fm

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
They gave this woman a job:

Enough said.
Quote by CornLord
Derigiberble would win in a fight against any UGer, n00b or not, just because most people on the site can't help but love him/her.

Get, Get, Get, Get, Get Out And Push.
Seriously, they gave her the job? She looks just as annoying.
I was on This Morning once, when Richard and Judy used to be the hosts, but only as part of a phone in.
It was my birthday (21st June) and I was at my mum's house and they had Russel Grant the astrologer on the show and I had rung in to ask which birth sign I was because 21st of June is on the cusp between Cancer and Gemini.
Anyhow, I asked him and he said 'Well if you were born before 3pm, you're a Cancer, and if you were born after 3pm, you're a Gemini, what time were you born?'
So I asked my mum and the reply came '3pm, exactly'
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I was on This Morning once, when Richard and Judy used to be the hosts, but only as part of a phone in.
It was my birthday (21st June) and I was at my mum's house and they had Russel Grant the astrologer and I had rung in to ask which birth sign I was because 21st of June is on the cusp between Cancer and Gemini.
Anyhow, I asked him and he said 'Well if you were born before 3pm, you're a Cancer, and if you were born after 3pm, you're a Gemini, what time were you born?'
So I asked my mum and the reply came '3pm, exactly'
So what are you?
Quote by MattyW
So what are you?

A Cancini, but it makes no difference anyhow because us Cancini's don't believe in that sh!t.
Quote by Derigiberble
They gave this woman a job:

(Invalid img)

Enough said.
Everytime I hear her, I want to kill her.
Quote by fender_696

as a student in the UK, this is seriously gonna mess with my custom

Wtf I'm a student in the UK and I don't even have a TV.

Quote by centorium
never watched the show and am never going to.

mostly as i don't have the free time in the mornings and if i DO have the free time in the mornings i spend it sleeping

Exactly.
Quote by Death_switch
Wtf I'm a student in the UK and I don't even have a TV.

Exactly.
i just brought my one from home to uni...
Quote by fender_696
i just brought my one from home to uni...

Yeah but then you gotta buy a tv licence and everything. The only thing I have watched on TV all year is football I think.
Don't worry - we'll still see her munching on those Rivitas
Quote by Skrewdriver
I took a shit out my grandma's back garden and blamed it on the dog....

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Epic win for benjo48
Quote by Death_switch
Yeah but then you gotta buy a tv licence and everything. The only thing I have watched on TV all year is football I think.
nah, i didn't bother with a tv licence
Last edited by fender_696 at Mar 27, 2009,