i have a boss sd-1,fender pt-100, boss dd-3,and i am going to buy a boss noise suppessor this week.

and my friend has his own pedal's and his are chorus,eq,digitech grunge.
The usual setup is to put all time-based-type effects in the loop, everyting else up front.
Timebased effects are things like delay, flanger, phaser etc.

But it's really up to oneself. There is no rule to the order, do whatever sounds best in your opinion.
Myself, I have this order (2 amp setup):
Guitar -> Whammy -> wah -> delay -> AB/Y switch
-> Channel A to -> PQ3 -> distortion channel Amp 1
-> Channel B to -> Delay -> chorus -> phaser -> clean channel Amp 2

No loop. For now. I'm going to buy a noise gate to put in the loop of the distion-amp, to quiet it down a bit. I prefer using the gate in the loop, as this doesn't cut away any of my pre-amp signal, and mostly just reduces humming before amplifying the signal.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Guitar > PT-100 > SD-1 > DD-3 > NS-2 > Amp.

Try the delay before the distorion too as you might prefer it that way.
Also, if you have an effects loop on your amp, try the delay in there; delay is generally considered to sound better in the loop.
404: Sig not found.
Well, it depends on what he want to do with the eq; to shape his tone before adding distortion, OR clean up the already distioted tone by adding it after the grunge-pedal.
As for chorus, well, again, it depends on what sound he likes. Putting it before the distortion will give a much richer chorus effect rather then adding it after, which will give him a more subtle effect.
Electrics:ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑAmps:
Jackson DKMGFFˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RG100SC G2
Washburn DIME 333ˑˑˑˑˑˑˑRandall RH200X / RA412 2x Half-Stacks
ESP LTD EC-1000 STCB
Dean From Hell CFH
Quote by SinnaSatan
Well, it depends on what he want to do with the eq; to shape his tone before adding distortion, OR clean up the already distioted tone by adding it after the grunge-pedal.
As for chorus, well, again, it depends on what sound he likes. Putting it before the distortion will give a much richer chorus effect rather then adding it after, which will give him a more subtle effect.

Thanks for your WISDOM SinnaSatan Sir
put the noise gate after everything else. You can try these other suggestions but I'd rather put it after. Or put your distortion into the loop of the ns-2. the ns-2 has it's own loop that eliminates noise from noisy pedals while still using it as a regular noise gate. That's why it has 2 inputs and 2 outputs on it.

Put the delay in the fx loop. Don't put the ns-2 in the fx loop though.