You know, with the hair and all. And the fact that they're both called May.

I could of course go to Wikipedia, but I think I should let everyone know how clever I am for pointing the similarity out first. So basically, the thread is not so much about the matter in hand as it is about how awesome i am.

Discuss.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
The green day avatar contradicts your so called awesomness.
So does the rest I've seen from you so far...
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by boyan89
You dumb noob.

aww come on now, that's not really a contribution at all. thats just a personal slant. glad i'm so great i can rise above this sort of thing
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
I wouldn't be surprised if they were related.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by darkovertone
Hmmmm..
Now that you mention the similarities, i have a feeling they may be related.
>_>

Similar lower facial structure.
Well, May is clearly the rarest surname in the English language; they must be brothers.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by McTodd
You know, with the hair and all. And the fact that they're both called May.

I could of course go to Wikipedia, but I think I should let everyone know how clever I am for pointing the similarity out first. So basically, the thread is not so much about the matter in hand as it is about how awesome i am.

Discuss.

Joseph Stalin... Joseph of Nazereth...

SIMILAR NO?