I've got a lot of parts ordered, a Floyd Rose, Schaller tuners, a SD TB-11 for the bridge, and soon I'll have the maple neck on the way to me. Now I need some input as to what pickups I should put in the neck and middle. This is an alder strat body, so it's routed for HSS, and as I said I've already got a Custom Custom for the bridge. I already have a strat that has amazing clean and rock tones, now I'm building this guitar to compliment it, so in other words it's going to be my shred machine. I hesitate to call it that, but I'm looking to get that 80's hard rock tone out of it, and I'm pretty sure I can achieve that with the TB-11, so what neck/middle pickups would you guys suggest?

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
What will you be using the neck and middle for? Shredding as well? a rail style pickup could be sweet in the neck.
Winner of the 2011 Virginia Guitar Festival

Protools HD
Lynx Aurora 16/HD192
Mojave, Sennheiser, AKG, EV etc mics
Focusrite ISA828 pres
Waves Mercury
Random Rack Gear

65 Deluxe Reverb
PRS CE 22
American Standard Strat
Taylor 712
Well I was probably thinking I might put something of lower output in the middle to keep that single coil sound if I need it, and then something that screams in the neck hopefully.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
Def a hot rail in the neck, the middle though i'm unsure on. I'd leave it empty but thats me.
My Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender MIM Stratocaster
Yamaha Pacifica 112v
Epiphone G-400
Cheap acoustic

Roland Cube 30X
USA Big Muff PI
Dunlop Crybaby Wah GCB-95