Hey guys, Does anyone know how I could do this, or where i could go to have it done.

also, how music will it cost?

thanks!
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Alot of variables. You want SS or tube driven loop? SS uses low voltage versus the high voltage of tubes so would need a power supply, tube you would need to know if another tube and its heater load could be run off the stock power trans. There was a thread not long ago about a prebuilt add on SS FX loop.
You could add a passive effects loop. It's what was originally in orange amps. You just run an out from the preamp, and an in to the poweramp. <-This is series. You just have to work a way for it to not open when there is nothing in the loop.
Quote by end_citizen
You could add a passive effects loop. It's what was originally in orange amps. You just run an out from the preamp, and an in to the poweramp. <-This is series. You just have to work a way for it to not open when there is nothing in the loop.

im interested in this.... would i be able to just get a patch cable and go from the send to receive if i didn't want to use effects?
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
That is possible, but what I'd do is run a channel switching board off of one of the 6.3v heaters. It is very easy to do. Also, this would make it footswitchable. It is the first one on this page:
https://taweber.powweb.com/store/chansword.htm

I also have a nice layout for a simple tube-driven effects loop, but I don't know if your transformer could power another tube/circuit (NOT my design).

PS: I see your avatar. I am a HUGE Against Me! fan. I saw them in Tulsa last year with Two Gallants. That was an amazing show.
haha thanks, yea they're a great band.. i saw them for the 4th time 2 weeks ago.. i met everyone in the band except for Andrew... i just saw them walking around the Harvest of Hope fest and had some cool conversations... Warren named my band's next song "spaghetti and meatballs" lol.

back to the loop... how easy would you say this is going to be? i have basic soldering skills and such....
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Not too hard. You have to be able to identify where preamp ends and where the power amp begins though. Other than that it would just be running 2 wires to a jack, and two wires from another jack. If you choose to go footswitchable, then it will add in a few more wires, but overall a passive series loop is very simple to do.

Warning: You may already know, but within any amp ESPECIALLY a tube amp there are potentially lethal voltages. Be aware of where they are present be smart about what you are doing.
so you're saying i find the wires that go from the preamp-tubes to the power-tubes, and reroute the signal to a jack and then have another jack go the the power tube, then i'm done?

for example: preamp tubes > jack1 > LOOP GOES HERE > jack2 > Power tubes

?
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Well it probably won't come directly from the tube to another tube. It will come from somwhere in the circuit, usually through a final capacitor after the EQ. Then into the master volume, and then into the power section. And the Jacks are your loop. All an effect loop is, is a way to place your effects after the EQ, but before your poweramp. There are parrallel effect loops that avoid the EQ altogether. These are more complicated though.
ok, so basically i would stick the jacks into the circuit right before the power amp? for example: 2 wires go to the poweramp, i just unsolder them from the poweramp and put them into a jack, then i solder 2 more wires to the poweramp and then to another jack?
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Pretty much, yes. I don't have a schematic for the Tiny Terror, or I'd let you know which wires to remove. I might look around later for one, but I've got class until 10pm today.
Okay. I may have your solution. I found a guy who built a clone of the TT. Here's his drawing (caution, HUGE file):

http://www.trinityamps.com/ForumGallery/TinyTerror/Tiny_Terror_Layout_v.1.11.jpg

This is NOT what your amp looks like on the inside, but I think it is pretty acurate to the original schematic. Looks like you'll want to break the connection of pin 6 on V2. (Your second preamp tube.) This is your out. Run this to the tip of a 1/4" jack. Then run a wire from the tip of another 1/4" jack to where the original connection was going. Then just connect both sleeves from your jacks to ground somewhere.