I only have the cash to get one, and I'm trying to get Zakk Wylde's kind of tone. I wanted to know which one could get me closer for the time being. I am currently leaning more towards the chorus though just because I need a new and better chorus pedal.

Another thing I could also do would get the MXR Stereo Chorus and the MXR Phase 90, both of which Zakk Wylde have and both of which he uses.
Gear:

2004 PRS Swamp Ash Special
Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
The Chorus is probably better since he never turns that off...but it depends more on the amp you have....
Quote by dm1925
texas ftw!
we're saving the world, one zombie at a time

Quote by ThePastRecedes
Yo Bob Dylan, I'm really happy for you an I'm gonna let you finish, but Jimi Hendrix had one of the best versions of All Along the Watchtower of all time!
Nicee choice ive got both but id say the Rotovibe as Rumour has it that its being discontinued in the future (not 100% on it its just what ive been told by afew UK shops) plus its awesome but the Stereo chorus has its charm and is beautiful
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Custom Fender Highway Tele Daphne Blue
Parker Nitefly M
Squier Classic Vibes Strat W/BKPs
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
Nicee choice ive got both but id say the Rotovibe as Rumour has it that its being discontinued in the future (not 100% on it its just what ive been told by afew UK shops) plus its awesome but the Stereo chorus has its charm and is beautiful

Since I can only get one what do you suggest?
Gear:

Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2
chorus
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
Quote by aeliustehman
Since I can only get one what do you suggest?

if your honestly wanting to emulate the ZW pedalboard then buy the Vibe as they arent apparently made and the vibe is a lovely pedal if you learn how to use it

the chorus is lovely though and im glad i i got mine and wouldnt trade it

you need to think what you would like more, sadly i cant answer these questions but both are very well made and work really well
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
looking at the gear your got already providing its accurate u could get the chorus and it would add the most to your sound

but both would benefit you but definetly the Chorus
Guitars
Custom Les Paul
Custom ZW Bullseye
Brunswick BD200CE
Epiphone ZW Custom Camo
Parker Nitefly M
Ibanez SZR720QM W/EMGs
Quote by nav00
looking at the gear your got already providing its accurate u could get the chorus and it would add the most to your sound

but both would benefit you but definetly the Chorus

alright thanks
Gear:

Peavey Valveking 212
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Line 6 UX2